• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

i would be careful if i were you.

image.php

mileS

Nitpick the hell out of the rest of the show but leave that alone please people. Yes the entrance music was out of place but everything else was fine. It was really touching tbh.

but go ahead and get upset over not being 'unique' because you misheard what he was saying. ugh some of you people....

Is it just me or is this year's TGA's pretty friggin' good? Keighly has really stepped it up compared to past years. This actually feels like a legitimate awards show. It's no longer pandering to the lowest common denominator "gamer" stereotype like it has in the past.

I'm certainly enjoying it.

I'm bawling over that beautiful tribute and I come on here to share my misery but some of the posts I've seen are some of the most vile things I've ever read on the internet. Absolutely shocking.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
HOW MUCH DID EA PAY FOR THESE STAR WARS SEGMENTS

Seriously... disguising it as some weird VIP room thing is just kind of gross. I wonder if the "celebs" being interviewed are getting paid to shill this stuff.

diaspora

People are actually trolling Iwata's memorial sequence?

RUbCcDj.jpg

edit: Cliffy B admitting he fucked up trashing PC. PC GAF, rejoice.

Top Bottom