• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

With this I rid the world of infestation, sans lingua franca. The world will be torn asunder, and then it shall be free

Phantoms Breed Destruction

1410497030019.png

#Dead

foxtrot3d

Banned
I like Hamill's Joker and all, but it's the same performance he's given plenty of times before. Nothing really stood out in this one over the others.

I disagree, both his performance in City and Knight have really gone above and beyond anything prior regarding his work with the Joker.

Hupsel

Seriously, Jade... how can you fuck up three times live in less than 30 sec?

- Trophy on the floor
- Wrong game name
- Talk about David Hayter with Jack Bauer there

UberTag

No separate award unveil for Best Role Playing... that's a sign.
Will GOTY go to Fallout 4 or Bloodborne... or The Witcher 3 in a sweep?

I'm actually banking on the sweep right now.

Geoff just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Konami, after hearing about this, is not going to want to support Metal Gear, nor will they help any of The Game Awards. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Geoff has alienated an entire market with this move.

Geoff, publicly apologize and retract your statement or you can kiss your award ceremony goodbye.
I don't think Geoff needs to be worried about an irrelevant company that's already transitioning away from the games industry. This is a huge exageration
hah

Did it seem like Jade Raymond was on something? Maybe it was just stress, but she seemed really out of it. The music when the Her Story actress walked up after jade said the wrong name had me in stitches though

Top Bottom