• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

I just finally bought Her Story. At <$4 it seems worth checking out.

I still think Rupert Booth should have won the acting award for Contradiction. He makes that game and is amazing.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Thats some overkill love shown for Her Story. Jade Raymond also completely trollied. Way professional!

Dude wait what the hell, Keighley tweeted at Kojima literally at noon today about seeing him later tonight at the awards. Unless Konami told them immediately and Kojima warped back to Tokyo...what the fuck?

Kaizer

Banned
A visual representation of Geoff's message to Konami

Superhero-Punch.gif

*DEAD*

Crosseyes

Banned
how can Konami "not let Kojima travel" to the awards? something's up
Whatever rights Konami keeps with metal gear, is now legally not allowing Kojima to represent or be involved with in any way. No acknowledgement or casual mention is beyond their pettiness.

So Geoff is an asshole for explaining why Kojima couldn't attend? Nah, if anyone is acting shameful I would say it is konami. I don't even care about kojima, or konami, or MGS5 or the drama, but its clearly one party at fault in this specific instance and it is not geoff for speaking factually.

I don't think Geoff needs to be worried about an irrelevant company that's already transitioning away from the games industry. This is a huge exageration
Joke

Head

Edit:
Damn you Calvero lol

Kerned

Banned
The Hayter callout was a nice, lighthearted burn. Giving the award to that actor and not crediting the proper game is just unprofessional.

Boke1879

Honestly that was pretty shitty of her to do. Kiefer has been nothing but a class act this whole time and her comment literally comes off as immature. Have some fucking respect.

Top Bottom