• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

"The Game Industry is here"

All of it?

gary-oldman-wants-everyone-o.gif

Vinc

I like the look of that stage a lot, I really don't like the throwaway awards. I wish they let the devs come on stage and speak for every award. But I like the tone and production values of this a lot so far.

I get the need for off-stage awards at this thing, but they really need to work on presentation. Didn't even realize WHAT SMM just won for. Then just cutting to Ed Boon, holding a trophy for another category? Bleh.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Looking forward to Reggie spouting his ridiculousness.

NOA is a marketing arm and can't make interesting game decisions, and he's a skilled marketing guy. I wasn't surprised he tried his best to push Cranky Kong in 2013, I just hope he didn't think it was that interesting and that Keighley's reaction was off-base.

He came with the hand he was dealt in 2013, but was given a better hand in 2014.

zma1013

Damn, I was hoping they wouldn't do this again. Awards should be given on stage, not in general areas. FFS they gave the Mortal Kombat guy his award with Battlefront playing behind him.

Top Bottom