• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Pachimari

Pre-awards announcements:
  • Kung Fury 2
  • Goat Simulator DLC
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC

Awards:
  • Best Family Game: Super Mario Maker
  • Best Fighting Game: Mortal Kombat X

World Premieres:

ArjanN

Reaching? What the hell are you talking about.

Witcher 3 release date: May 19

MGS5 release date: September 1

For 3 and a half months he was not playing The Witcher 3 because he was too busy playing a game that didn't exist. You are correct. That makes sense.

You realize he claimed he hadn't played any of the games right? It was painfully obvious he was joking.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Two deserved winners so far. Mario Maker is just such an amazing experience with unlimited levels in some of the best games ever.

BraXzy

I'm getting Error occurred on the YouTube page ffs... The youtube embed player works on the site itself but I want chat too.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Well Geoff. Don't let me down. I really hope you got the pacing tightened up.But they're putting a ton of LiS in this, so it's already better.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
God bless you Geoff. This is pure cheese but damn if your heart aint in the right place.

Zornack

albert_einstein_loves_da_kush_by_paladinwaffles-d8bo0e6.jpg

Albert motherfucking Einstein

Ugh. I can only watch the first 45 minutes before I have to leave to pick up my gf from work. I swear every time there's some sort of gaming event I have to leave halfway through for one reason or another.

Top Bottom