• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Delio

guys, guys please

PAk80BC.jpg

They were both super cute in thier star wars get up <3

Never heard of this band before, its got a beat this song

Whole album is a certified banger.

Little dissapointed int his performance, though. Vocals don't really come across, and the energy just isn't there. Also kinda hoped they'd do something akin to the Imagine Dragons performance from last year.

Stiler

Ubisoft really really needs to let their developers think of something different and not be oafraid to have NEW IP's.

FFS, stop trying to cram EVERYTHING into the same formula or tack things that'd work as new ip's into existing ones (IE Black Flag, Blood Dragon, and now primal).

It's like UBisoft is afraid to let their developers make "new" games and just has a signle "Formula" that they force them to use every single game.

Worlds filled with USELESS collectibles, complete with a ton of copy + pasted "objectives" (IE climb towers to "unlock" the map) that just get old super fast.

Primal could be an amazing game if they weren't forced down this path, but I Fear it will end up being another far cry/ac style open world. Bunch of "outpost" you have to take over rinse and repeat ad naseum.

Karak

Pretty much the first time I ever see a well-produced, non-cringey musical performance in this vein during a gaming show.

I didn't like it much but I agree actually. That could have been far worse. Would have rocked if it had been some game music.

Portugeezer

A bit upset we didn't see more giant-ass mammals... saber tooth tiger, wolves, bear, mammoth... that was it.

Maybe they want to keep some things secret, then again it's Ubisoft so maybe that is everything.

Top Bottom