• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Never heard of her, sounds very 80's ish. Love it.

That primal game looks awesome, interested in it. First far cry game besides blood dragon I've been interested in.

I like Chvrches, but I feel this time could have been better used for, you know, awards. If they are going to have music it needs to be game related in some way, like the amazing Kondo/Imagine Dragons spot from last year.

So I'm not familiar with Chvrches. Is she normally this poor of a performer is it just a bad night? Song itself is fine, but that was very low energy.

ironcreed

Banned
There, in the shadows...

neckbeard-trilby.jpg
LOL

Zomba13

I don't know why people are complaining. That was perfectly fine, inoffensive music. Not like that guy singing the battlefield hardline "fuck yeah police!" song last year.

there's such a thing called having too many telltale games

This is Travellers Tales. (Or seemingly just TT Games Group now)

She looks nervous.

The sound balance is off.

This whole thing is awkward.

I feel like hiding my face at this.

It wasn't awkward they just killed it lol

I mean yeah her vocals were WAY high in the mix and the effects were mixed on them very low but she still sounded good and the rest of the band was on point so...

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Problem with a performance like that is it gets 3 solid minutes while an award gets 0.3 seconds. It sort of shows how fucked up the balance is.

Moaradin

This isn't bad... but if you're gonna do music, you should at least do video game music. Like the Koji Kondo thing last year.

_woLf

I don't know whats worse, traveller's tales making a billion lego games based on every IP ever, or telltale making a billion games based on every IP ever.

At least the last lego marvel game was good, I guess....

that awkward moment when you thought you were a trendy gamer rootting for Life is Strange but never even heard of Her Story

Yeah Square Enix is such an obscure publisher, oh man! Again, very happy to see less-known games getting represented on here, as much as these stupidly over-long game ads bother me. I guess someone has to pay for this show.

Akara

Banned
And this is why performers and people are reluctant to get involved in the gaming community, look how toxic we get over one song, lol seriously.

Top Bottom