• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gentle Lovers FC - We bring the next-gentle to lovin’ - PS4 FIFA 14 Pro Clubs

So am I automatically in the club or what do I have to do...total noob
For you and everyone asking for an invitation - as far as I know, this is how it works:
1) Add one of the managers to your friend's list (BigPapaGlueHands, SavetheTurtles, or Borncaller)
2) Search for "friend's clubs" or Gentle Lovers
3) Apply to join the club in the FIFA14 Clubs menu on your PS4
4) Wait for one of us to approve you and you're in

That should do it.

If you guys don't mind I might make a specific EU club if the lag sucks on US servers or if there is enough to make two clubs. I'll wait and see what it is like on the 29th to make a decision.

TehPabz

For you and everyone asking for an invitation - as far as I know, this is how it works:
1) Add one of the managers to your friend's list (BigPapaGlueHands, SavetheTurtles, or Borncaller)
2) Search for "friend's clubs" or Gentle Lovers
3) Apply to join the club in the FIFA14 Clubs menu on your PS4
4) Wait for one of us to approve you and you're in

That should do it.
I just went to join friends clubs and it automatically let me in the club.

Meier

So I do need to join the tweeters to find out when clubs is going on? lol

You should join it anyway! But I think people are usually pretty good about posting here too if a group is playing. I'll try to remember to at least if I'm on. :)

JLG-

I would like to join as well

My psn is : x--RuDE--x

I was in the gaf ps3 pro clubs team. Don't think we had one for 14 though

Ok, I accepted the open transfers that have posted here. I have three currently in purgatory.

osbornejack1214
YousefYNWA (Liverpool Affiliation)
Kokiri_Kid7

Welcome back mr Viz! I guess all it took was no next gen nhl

thx

Yea that is pretty much it. I was running the NHL club the past 2 years are we played almost daily so there was not much time leftover to link up with u guys. The input lag I was getting on 360 made it pretty hard to be anything but awful on defense too. So far PS4 has been silky smooth so I think I can potentially be better than a generic defender this year...

sneaky77

thx

Yea that is pretty much it. I was running the NHL club the past 2 years are we played almost daily so there was not much time leftover to link up with u guys. The input lag I was getting on 360 made it pretty hard to be anything but awful on defense too. So far PS4 has been silky smooth so I think I can potentially be better than a generic defender this year...

We are not here for the glory, we're here for the lols!

With all that said, is good to have you back, all free kicks are yours

Meier

The celebration in the second one with the smile will haunt me for the rest of my life. Holy Shit.

Enjoy.

i2APWeO3EUtxw.gif

Meier

Here's our team page on EA's website and here is our match history. If you want to check individual stats, they're here.

Whoa, I wouldn't have guessed I had played more games than Rags even. Interesting! I think it may include drop-in games or something too perhaps? My passing accuracy..lol.

That team that merked us last night: http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/apps/proclubs/PS4/On The Grind/members

Kickz was a 90.. cheating bastard. I was so sure we'd hold on when we went up 4-3. :(

Kyoufu

If you guys play tonight I'll be on. If not then I'll go back to twiddling my thumbs waiting for PrematureQuiche to get his PS4 :p

sneaky77

I'll be on an off all evening so someone either msg me or post here if they get on clubs

any tips for sprinting? I swear no matter how much space behind the defender I make the pass, my forward always gets caught. But I see other people sprinting about like noones business

Top Bottom