• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gentle Lovers FC - We bring the next-gentle to lovin’ - PS4 FIFA 14 Pro Clubs

To those who want to join the club:
Please post here with your PSN name so we know who you are when you friend request/club request. Thank you!

P.S. I'll be on after the game.

Good games, guys. That was fun.

We still have requests to join the Club from misaelnt, Schlieffen-Plan, and seevenup. If you are one of these people, please post in the thread and we'll let you in.

Hasney

Alright, I'm on this as it looks fun as hell. I'll request it later, going to see how my goalkeeping is since you have el zilcho, but may end up playing outfield if I'm a liability.

Hasney, Hasney, @Hasney

omgkitty

Not really on-topic with the thread, but has anyone noticed that since they did an update last week, that it's much harder to score? I wasn't really having any trouble and then all of a sudden after the update went through, I haven't been able to score more than a single goal a game.

sneaky77

Not really on-topic with the thread, but has anyone noticed that since they did an update last week, that it's much harder to score? I wasn't really having any trouble and then all of a sudden after the update went through, I haven't been able to score more than a single goal a game.

Nope.. haven't really seen much difference.. but I wish they do something about the damn lobbed thru balls

Hasney

Nah, winning by 5 goals still. Also, on my first game after the update, I forgot I hadn't switched to alternate controls yet and scored instead of crossing against Real Madrid.

Cyport

Hey, I'd like to join. I haven't played Pro Clubs although I play FIFA quite a lot.

My Deets:
Cyport, cyportx, @cyport

Fuck you Sony for not allowing sub to master account, hence the x in my name

omgkitty

Nope.. haven't really seen much difference.. but I wish they do something about the damn lobbed thru balls

Holy shit yes. All the other team does is lob the ball up to the striker every fucking time. I was playing Borussia Dortmund, and they were super aggressive about it. I've also noticed I hit the post about 10 times a game now.

sneaky77

so I made it to division 3, and so far every game has been one over the top after another.. so dumb boring and repetitive.. only in fifa you will see a 3 yard pass as a lobbed thru pass, and why the hell do the defenders stop and stare at the pass even when I am trying to move them back for the ball.. geez,

So uh.. are we going to get a franchise started on the Xbone as well? I see Volgihn's already here with me, but are there others? I'm coming to the end of my Ultimate Team binge (i.e. I've played with all the players I can afford and I can't be arsed to save 50k for the next tier of teams/players) and I want to play Pro Clubs now.

Drop-ins are still awful, and now you get to play in some shitty stadium with no spectators and with unknown team jerseys. And you usually are lucky to get 3v3, never mind 5v5. I'm itchin to play some 10v10 games, those were the absolute bomb last year.

iFootball

So I finally went through the pain of moving a PS4-Share video into YouTube of my first goal with the Club !

http://youtu.be/8h5VjKg35BU

And the good news is that the PS4 button worked as expected, it was just a matter of trimming the video to the last few seconds.

tri_willy

not looking to join the club atm, however should my club come across the gentle lovers, i look forward to a hilarious game. club name is presently buttcrack fc

tri_willy, will_tritus

I've played with a bunch of you guys in the past (on 360) - just migrated over to PS4 and I'm glad to see so many familiar faces still keeping up with FIFA.

I'll send a bunch of FRs tonight when I get in. My PSN ID is as you see me: StrikeVillain

Do you guys still play regularly?
Anybody willing to gift some Online Pro Boosts from the catalogue? :D
I can help out with some Ultimate Team stuff too!

Do you still play? If so I'd like to get involved. I haven't played any clubs this year though.

GAF: Got the Shakes
PSN: GotTheShakes

Let me know if I need to do anything else to join.

Figured this would be the place to ask,

I'm looking for some help are any fellow ps4 gaffers of a high level on fifa14 I'm looking for the pro boosts out of the catalogue

Anything over 50, any help would be greatly appreciated

Also if anyone needs anything gifting I'm level 35 and could hook you up with anything up to that level

Thank

Gt

Senior_gipo

Top Bottom