• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there a list of these 50?

Not that it matters since Haruka is always the correct choice.

m0t0k1

im@sGAF I'm going to grab all the collab icons, there's 50, sporting this one right now. Any recommendations on who to use?

Ax7rotq.png

I don't have any attachment to anyone in particular.

Most people just grab their favourite idol i guess. Like BGBW will always go for Haruka. The first girl of your first picture of idols list. And i will always go for Miki the 3rd one on the same picture that is blond so yeah its just a nod to your favourite idol. You have chosen Shiho Kitazawa. She is kind of the lone wolf and don't want to rely on anybody but herself.

Alright, I've done a full writeup on the stage performance gameplay for OFA on the guide. It covers all the basics and more in-depth strategies for festivals and such. I feel like I might have missed something, so if anyone has questions that weren't covered by it, just ask and I'll add it to the section.

DiGiKerot

Alright, I've done a full writeup on the stage performance gameplay for OFA on the guide. It covers all the basics and more in-depth strategies for festivals and such. I feel like I might have missed something, so if anyone has questions that weren't covered by it, just ask and I'll add it to the section.

Seems pretty well complete to me, quite honestly.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Awesome, thanks! This'll definitely help my enjoyment of the game, I'm sure.

(And thanks for your writeup too, DiGi!)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Another quick translation question (OFA): After a performance, there's a yes/no question that pops up (before the photo album menu comes up, if you chose to take photos). What is that?

rpmurphy

Takane yukata figure got delivered today. It's adorbs. They seemed to have had to reduce the paint detail of it in one part though, so no clouds over the moon.

EDIT: Picture! Sorry, didn't have time to take one until today.

http://i.imgur.com/Etu7Q77

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Good to see it opening the with best anime Cindy Gal and
the grouping it teased last episode

DiGiKerot

Happy Birthday to the best Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty Anzu!

52040695_p0poqz1.jpg

I always find it amusing that her birthday is only one day after Kirari's, thought given I saw way more Fuka birthday images yesterday, I guess I know too many Million Live-Ps.

Anyway, the Android version of Starlight Stage is up on the JP Play store, though I gather they're having a few load issues right now. Suppose I need to figure out how to install a Japan-restricted Android game once I get home! ^^;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I always find it amusing that her birthday is only one day after Kirari's, thought given I saw way more Fuka birthday images yesterday, I guess I know too many Million Live-Ps.

Anyway, the Android version of Starlight Stage is up on the JP Play store, though I gather they're having a few load issues right now. Suppose I need to figure out how to install a Japan-restricted Android game once I get home! ^^;

When you say Japan restricted you mean you have to have a Japanese IP to play it or just download it?

Not sure why, but the Google Play store says it is incompatible with my device. It's a fairly old Sony phone, but it has a version of Android that is above the requirements. Just trying a VPN to see if the region lock is the reason it says it won't work on my device.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Not sure why, but the Google Play store says it is incompatible with my device. It's a fairly old Sony phone, but it has a version of Android that is above the requirements. Just trying a VPN to see if the region lock is the reason it says it won't work on my device.

A mirror to the apk has been posted in the Love Live thread if you look there. (Not sure what GAF's policy is one linking to foreign free apps so I'll just leave it at that). Once you have that you just need to make sure 'unknown sources' in ticked the the security settings so you can install it.

A mirror to the apk has been posted in the Love Live thread if you look there. (Not sure what GAF's policy is one linking to foreign free apps so I'll just leave it at that). Once you have that you just need to make sure 'unknown sources' in ticked the the security settings so you can install it.

Managed to get it in the end, seems that I needed to clear my cookies otherwise Google Play store still knew I wasn't in Japan when booting up the VPN. Not sure what the first options do when booting the game, I just hit some random buttons and seemed to get through the menus.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Managed to get it in the end, seems that I needed to clear my cookies otherwise Google Play store still knew I wasn't in Japan when booting up the VPN. Not sure what the first options do when booting the game, I just hit some random buttons and seemed to get through the menus.

Oh. I know the first left hand button is new game but on the next screen I had no idea and since there was that pre-order bonus I assume I'm meant to enter some info at some point so I haven't gone beyond that screen.

Oh. I know the first left hand button is new game but on the next screen I had no idea and since there was that pre-order bonus I assume I'm meant to enter some info at some point so I haven't gone beyond that screen.

Oh, that's a shame if it is. I have the 1000 bonus code from pre-registering but I don't know where exactly to redeem that. I just clicked to pink button and it continued on. Seems it gives you a free gacha at the start, I managed to get two of my favourites (Minami and Aiko), sadly no Ranko though.

Ok, I found how to redeem the 1000 star code from the pre-registration campaign, you actually can only do it after clearing the tutorial anyway so go ahead and play BGBW. Go to this website, put your in-game profile number, the serial code from the e-mail in the 2nd box and click the pink button. If you don't know your in-game ID, it can be found by selecting Menu (メニュ), then Profile (プロフィール), just copy the 9 digit number in the box next to Game ID (ゲームID). You'll find the stars under the Present option (プレゼント) on the main menu.

Edit: Managed to get Kaede on my last roll with the free stars, awesome. Only need Ranko and Anastasia now and I have my 5 favourite CG idols.

StayDead

The RNG gods have blessed me in Million Live!

The best.

Edit: Noooo Phat! and Good Smile Company delayed Makoto from September to October (´;д;`)

I'd be disappointed, but considering my September order was totalling up to near 500GBP this is good ffor me.

Shun

I'd be disappointed, but considering my September order was totalling up to near 500GBP this is good ffor me.

Hoping there isn't another delay.

Best Trio + Quintet Vocals/Personality Units
765 - Makoto, Takane, Chihaya + (Azusa + Yukiho)
Favourite songs for them are SMOKY THRILL, CHANGE, きゅんっ!ヴァンパイアガール, and 私たちはずっと…でしょう? Actually they work best with almost every song.

Probably my load out for Starlight Stage when it hits iOS
CG - Kaede, Anastasia, Mika, Rin + whoever

I just realised that Kirara voices Jam in Guilty Gear Xrd.

Also didn't know that they released covers for popular songs.
I like Makoto's cover of TUBE's Season in the Sun.

Top Bottom