• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Astarte

This won't get you nearer to her. ;_;

KijpVsi.jpg

It's daijobou, I'm already halfway there! Not pictured: the rest of my mountain of shit

Shun

Drowning in debt will make you closer to Binbogami Yayoi.

The art on the OFA MASTER CDs are so good.

I just need GSC to confirm and ship Makoto already. I don't want to wait another delay (´;д;`)

I hope they add more drama and radio talk to the CDs. I enjoy listening to them.

Bannam should also release those Covermaster songs someway. They're all trapped on the niconico radio shows and bad youtube quality.

Shun

Waiting for Kaede and Anastasia SSRs to show up. Saving up in the mean time (´;д;`)

CRJABcqUsAAGDeT.jpg:large

m0t0k1

She has finally returned! although it is only for the 10th anniversary. Also kotori getting a song for the red version.

Leon, Dearly Stars and Jupiter are exclusive for the blue version

I am still deciding to get one. feels like pokemon in here with exclusive singers. Hope it works on a pstv.

StayDead

She has finally returned! although it is only for the 10th anniversary. Also kotori getting a song for the red version.

Leon, Dearly Stars and Jupiter are exclusive for the blue version

I am still deciding to get one. feels like pokemon in here with exclusive singers. Hope it works on a pstv.

Who has finally returned? o_O

m0t0k1

I wouldn't bet on it. Taiko no Tatsujin V version was featured on the PS Vita TV website, but it doesn't work on the Vita/Playstation TV.

Ahh that is a bummer since i sold of my Vita a while ago. Hope maybe they will have a patch to fix that.

Who has finally returned? o_O

Old school awakened Miki with the short brown hair! She has been retconned since im@s 2 right? Now she is natural blond?

Shun

Ahh that is a bummer since i sold of my Vita a while ago. Hope maybe they will have a patch to fix that.

Old school awakened Miki with the short brown hair! She has been retconned since im@s 2 right? Now she is natural blond?

Yes iM@S2 revised things and gave new designs and personality updates to coincide with the new art and bigger budget. Some fans are kinda split between the original and post iMAS2/OFA. I played the original but I am part of the half that prefers iMA@2 revisions and the updates.

I don't really like the anime since both series kind of butcher some of the characters in the anime. A lot of characterisation and character quirks were lost and are only in the games and CD dramas.

With Makoto it was okay but I didn't think they did Azusa or Takane that well.

Like deremas anime didn't do Anastasia's character justice compared to her drama talks on the MASTER CDs. Kaede was rarely there too. They didn't really touch up on how Anastasia picks up Kaede's bad puns or her naivety. She speaks less Russian in anime too.

Kaede isn't as much of a drunkard or quirky jokes in deremas anime either.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm glad short haired Miki was retconned out. Means there's literally no reasons left for me to like her.

Shun

So are we using this thread for Starlight Stage then?

I love Nation Blue, gonna be a great event.

Yeah we mind as well.

I love Nation Blue event too, the song is very fun.

But since it is Kaede, the event is so much more competitive right now.

I'm at 7000 points and only ~3,500 rank right now.

It's gonna be hard cracking the top 2000 or at least maintaining this pace.

Also is anyone interested in the iM@S/DereM@S dramas from the M@STER CDs? I have a few and might translate them if I have time/there is interest. But I need someone who knows Russian because I can't do Anastasia's since she says a lot in Russian in that one.

omlet

But since it is Kaede, the event is so much more competitive right now.

I'm at 7000 points and only ~3,500 rank right now.

It's gonna be hard cracking the top 2000 or at least maintaining this pace.
Yeah, noticing this as well. In Ponkatsu Android event I was grinding pro songs to play PA on pro for the whole time and I stayed in the 40k-50k range, going as high as like 33k for a couple days.

This time I'm grinding master songs to play NB on pro (so my points to stam ratio is better than with PA event) and yet I'm still down in the 160k range on the rankings. I need to check the rankings and do some math and see if popping my stock of 15 stam drinks will do me any good.

Got my first all perfect clear, it had to be on the best song.

There were at least a couple people wanting SSR Minami, yeah? You can all hate on this guy for taking more than his fair share:

Makes me want to quit spending any money on the game. I don't even want to think how many goddamn Ema Senzaki R cards I've got over the last week from daily and 10 draws.

Shun

I'll let all you guys continue to stress out about unlocking Kaede, and I'll just continue enjoying owning this instead.

I love her drama on the CD. Her cover of Yuki no Hana on the Cool CD is good too.

I love how bannam crosses over Pinyakorata in other games for collaboration events. I wanna see more of it.

T21ffQX.png

Shun

New DereStage update.

You can now adjust speed to 1.5x to 9.5x and 10

New effects and better visuals

New sound effects

New icons

Also new upcoming event type. Medley event after Nation Blue.

Next events seem to be Medley Event, Caravan Event, then Token Event with Orange Sapphire Song.

Since we had Pokotsu Android, Nation Blue event so far, Orange Sapphire seems to be the next one with new Mika and Rika SRs.

Yeah, noticing this as well. In Ponkatsu Android event I was grinding pro songs to play PA on pro for the whole time and I stayed in the 40k-50k range, going as high as like 33k for a couple days.

This time I'm grinding master songs to play NB on pro (so my points to stam ratio is better than with PA event) and yet I'm still down in the 160k range on the rankings. I need to check the rankings and do some math and see if popping my stock of 15 stam drinks will do me any good.

Maintaining 2000 rank pretty consistently so far, just need to spend the free 50 jewels I get each day and S rank Nation Blue to keep it up.

So far what I've been doing is S ranking all Master songs to practice Full combo them, then use the NeiRose for Nation Blue on Master and S rank it on master. I only did Pro 30 times to SS and get the rewards. Mostly play on Master.

Might have to start spending more jewels near the end of the even when people try to jump the rankings...

Oh, so that thing has a name.

Yeah pun on Pina Colada. That picture was the DereMas Collab Event in GranBlue Fantasy

Shun

So what's the point of multiplying the points you spend on an event song? More efficient overall?

To save time if you're saving up neirose and want to do a last minute push without wasting a lot of time.

However I think that method is inefficient and you lose out on a lot of stuff.

If you do it normally for each song instead of multiply, you get experience for every song you do.

That helps level up your bar and when you fill it you refill your energy which you can use for more songs to get more neirose.

I would do it one by one just because the reward is higher at the cost of spending more time.

Stuart444

So since this is the IM@S community thread, figured I'd post this here.

Just got an e-mail saying 2 of my IM@S 2 vids are not available in the US anymore due to some copyright holder issues with youtube red.

Anyone else got any IM@S 2 vids uploaded and got an e-mail informing you of that? Just curious.

Shun

So since this is the IM@S community thread, figured I'd post this here.

Just got an e-mail saying 2 of my IM@S 2 vids are not available in the US anymore due to some copyright holder issues with youtube red.

Anyone else got any IM@S 2 vids uploaded and got an e-mail informing you of that? Just curious.

It's not just you a lot of people are getting those from different countries.

A ton of imas, deremas, and deresute videos have been taken down probably because Columbia Japan and Lantis want to make the songs and dramas work with the new subscription model.

It seems like it's mostly just the music that they have issue with since a lot of the other bannam stuff like Gundam and niconico/MAD reuploads haven't been taken down. I haven't seen any iMAS stuff reuploaded from nico taken down yet.

This isn't going to stop people from reuploading and working around it tho.

So unless it's an official channel that stays free like COVERMASTER, a lot of videos are probably gonna get taken down.

Stuart444

Works for me. Seems to be blocked only in US, not generally "outside Japan".

Still sucks, tho.

Yeah, anything that is affected by Red is blocked in the US, presumably because that's the only place Red is available.

Being outside the US works out for once from a viewers perspective :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Further evidence all those who bought Pokémon Blue back in the day were right.

Guess that makes one choice for Must Songs rather easy as well.

Shun

orz so close... I keep messing up the first part but doing the rest easy. Hoping I can full combo on master by tomorrow...

I hate dropping a single note and ruining a combo...

CSL2eZDU8AEoz-X.jpg:large

DiGiKerot

No idea TBH. A friend posted it or another forum some time ago and I'm not even sure if it was his, or just repost.

For a guess based purely on that screenshot, it was a geoblocking message that displayed when someone from outside the area serviced by Australian distributed Madman tried to play a video stream on their sites video player.

Top Bottom