• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only girls who should be in the top 10 there are Miku and Morikubo.
gbgxoK7.png

This event thing with the SSRs is really messing me up. I've been waiting so long to get an Anzu SSR and this is my best chance at getting the old one, but I know if I do it I'm going to burn all my gems and not get her, then they'll immediately release a new one of her.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Should have saved up and drawn during the recent double your chances event. Managed to finally get my first SSR from that.

and then three more!

Did a ten pull for the hell of it, got the Shinobu and Yukari SRs. Not the ideal outcome, but it does mean my cute team is finally out of the poor house and has all SRs, so it works out. I still got 10k in the bank so I'm not exactly in dire straits for whenever the next SSR I want comes out.

Shun

I haven't been feeling well the past few days for personal reasons.

I hope you all have received your concert lights now, with StayDead and BGBW receiving theirs in a few more days. I will get cash from my housemate when I can, I have not really been talking to anyone outside of my personal circle.

rpmurphy

I hope you all have received your concert lights now, with StayDead and BGBW receiving theirs in a few more days. I will get cash from my housemate when I can, I have not really been talking to anyone outside of my personal circle.
I got it, thanks! I have to set up the whole bank link thing for PayPal before I can send the payment, and that looks like it will take 2-3 days.

Ultimadrago

I got it in great condition! Thanks Shun!

Shun

I haven't had anything through yet. I've been at work so I wouldn't have been here, but I've had no slip through the door.

It should be there soon. It is 6-10 business days on average and it has been I think 7 or 8 now.

If adding tracking wasn't so prohibitively expensive I would for self closure.

m0t0k1

I went through scrutinising every part of that video, looks like outside of stage events the gameplay structure is basically identical to OFA. Hard to tell if the stage event timing is tight or if the guy playing just sucks, looks like memory appeals have been reduced to nothing more than bonus notes (ala. Shiny TV) as well.

I believe Wakabayashi Naomi (ritsukos va) is playing. But there has been some changes. It doesn't look like you can burst appeal when you want. I saw a special note and then the burst happened. The rhythm part looks like live for u again. Normally you could control the dance, visual, voice stat on your own. But now it looked pre determend. But a lot have been taken from OFA i like the idols chilling screen for example.

I believe Wakabayashi Naomi (ritsukos va) is playing. But there has been some changes. It doesn't look like you can burst appeal when you want. I saw a special note and then the burst happened. The rhythm part looks like live for u again. Normally you could control the dance, visual, voice stat on your own. But now it looked pre determend. But a lot have been taken from OFA i like the idols chilling screen for example.
Yeah, I'm quite concerned about how lives are going to work now since until now the key to winning those was timing your bursts and memory appeals. Now they're automatic is it just going to be down to having high enough stats? That'd be super boring.

Yuuichi

Yeah, I'm quite concerned about how lives are going to work now since until now the key to winning those was timing your bursts and memory appeals. Now they're automatic is it just going to be down to having high enough stats? That'd be super boring.

Depends on what sort of difficulty selection there is, as long as there's a suitably challenging difficulty then it shouldn't be just a stats wall.

Frankly, I'm a little more concerned about the tracklist.
It's not that what I've seen is bad, it's that what I've seen indicates we're gonna get a game with 4 new songs like OFA and then the same tracks we've had since 1 and 2. They're not bad songs by any stretch, frankly after however many dozen times I've heard all of them, I'd love to see the tracklist made mostly of MA3 songs to give the selection some life without slaughtering my wallet.

m0t0k1

New event song in master+ destroyed me.

Man any song on master is detroying me in starlight stage ;_; i cant do the swipes. its to different to LL for me which i found easier.

Depends on what sort of difficulty selection there is, as long as there's a suitably challenging difficulty then it shouldn't be just a stats wall.

Frankly, I'm a little more concerned about the tracklist.
It's not that what I've seen is bad, it's that what I've seen indicates we're gonna get a game with 4 new songs like OFA and then the same tracks we've had since 1 and 2. They're not bad songs by any stretch, frankly after however many dozen times I've heard all of them, I'd love to see the tracklist made mostly of MA3 songs to give the selection some life without slaughtering my wallet.

I am expecting it to be like the other games in the series. The more you rank up the harder the songs get. But it always been pretty casual when it comes to other rhythm games. As it is not setting out to be a pure rhythm game and more an extra to the idol managing.

Also LOL! i feel you bro about the songs. But you all know how this will turn out. A couple of new songs the rest is DLC. The Im@s series always has been DLC up to the max. The clothes on the girl are almost more expensive then some things i wear in real life :D

Kudo

Apparently CDJapan bonus for Platinum Stars is a mousepad.
Need to decide where to get it, thinking of just getting the Platinum Box without bonus from Amiami, not sure if that mini ticket is worth 1000yen.

Also happy birthday to Iorin!

Dig deep into your pockets guys, Starlight Stage added a new special gacha where for 2500 paid jewels you get a ticket for a 10 pull (can be used any time) and a ticket to redeem for 1 free SSR of your choice (Koume and limited ones excluded). I'm sitting here staring at my ticket, unsure what to pick (since no Nana). Mayu, Nao, Rin, Asuka, Minami and Kanade are all calling to me.

omlet

Dig deep into your pockets guys, Starlight Stage added a new special gacha where for 2500 paid jewels you get a ticket for a 10 pull (can be used any time) and a ticket to redeem for 1 free SSR of your choice (Koume and limited ones excluded). I'm sitting here staring at my ticket, unsure what to pick (since no Nana). Mayu, Nao, Rin, Asuka, Minami and Kanade are all calling to me.

I already dug deep for Arisu SSR
(and got her)
... this is a pretty cool deal but it's too soon for me.
That Momoka SSR is calling to me.

Top Bottom