• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Shun

CdMBWp-UIAANJn-.jpg

CdMBWqAUkAArSd3.jpg

CdMBWqFUUAEFuSI.jpg

Astarte

So is it true that Sylvie from teaching feeling is getting in the mobile game
Or is this a cruel joke by ray-k
edit: ah ray-k you bully :[

Shun

Also I'm picking up the 10th Anniversary Concert Light set in a week or 2 when I go back.

These, one of each 765.

20130203-2.png

Is anyone interested here? Anyone want one of a character? I can only get one of each and Makoto is mine.

I might be able to get some others.

Shipping international other than Japan and US would be a bit more tho.

Trying to get my hands on the metallic 10th LIVE one tho
CIMG2609.jpg

m0t0k1

I don't think anyone else plays Million Live here. Minako is hilarious tho.

CeG8JiIUUAAXfdr.jpg

I play Million Live. Altough i can't really understand most of what they are saying. I know Minako is trying to kill me by feeding me way to much :D. I usually go for the event cards. I know i never going to get a ranked card. Getting top 1200 is just way to hard. My favourite is always a toss up between megumi and umi.

Shun

I play Million Live. Altough i can't really understand most of what they are saying. I know Minako is trying to kill me by feeding me way to much :D. I usually go for the event cards. I know i never going to get a ranked card. Getting top 1200 is just way to hard. My favourite is always a toss up between megumi and umi.

Yeah I just posted it cuz it was her birthday and we share one. I play MiliMas for the story and some cards. Minako is pretty funny with her preferences.

I wouldn't mind a metallic Iori stick-thingie, if possible.

CIMG2609.jpg

Sure. I'm pretty sure I can get the entire 10th anniversary live set. The metallic set.

You can't really find it anymore at a reasonable price, even with Yahoo its kind of pricy before shipping.

Uhh anyone else let me know so we can arrange something. A lot of fighting game players who play Gundam and BlazBlue and stuff are iMAS and GranBlue fans too so I'm getting some free stuff and some hook ups and gonna be picking up some stuff when I go back next week. Galileo Galilei good bye concert so thats why I'm going back.

Concert light might be 15-20 USD? Only because it is a collectible and hard to find compare to the other ones.

Ultimadrago

CIMG2609.jpg

Sure. I'm pretty sure I can get the entire 10th anniversary live set. The metallic set.

You can't really find it anymore at a reasonable price, even with Yahoo its kind of pricy before shipping.

Uhh anyone else let me know so we can arrange something. A lot of fighting game players who play Gundam and BlazBlue and stuff are iMAS and GranBlue fans too so I'm getting some free stuff and some hook ups and gonna be picking up some stuff when I go back next week. Galileo Galilei good bye concert so thats why I'm going back.

Concert light might be 15-20 USD? Only because it is a collectible and hard to find compare to the other ones.

Oh yeah, definitely interested!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYOI!
BEST GIRL
BEST IDOL
aaAAAAAAAAA!

Happy Birthday Yayoi (as she js the OTP of my favorite idoru~)!

Shun

I'd love to also get in on the Iori swag if possible as well!

I can probably only get one of each 765 idol since it comes in a nice box set. They used to sell this individually last year but those sold out instantly and impossible to find by single, gotta get the whole set.

I'm lucky to get hooked up with the entire set for really cheap by a fellow Gundam and BlazBlue player in Japan. I hope I can get a single one but I can't promise it cause I don't think I want to spend ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ for multiple sets.

I can probably find a regular non metallic Iori one, its just the metallic 10th anniversary live set that is hard to find since its a collectors item.

If you want someone other than Iori let me know or you can work it out with Drago.

So far Astarte wants Yayoi and I want Makoto. I kind of want Takane and Chihaya but if someone else wants it no big deal since I really just want Makoto concert light.

StayDead

I can probably only get one of each 765 idol since it comes in a nice box set. They used to sell this individually last year but those sold out instantly and impossible to find by single, gotta get the whole set.

I'm lucky to get hooked up with the entire set for really cheap by a fellow Gundam and BlazBlue player in Japan. I hope I can get a single one but I can't promise it cause I don't think I want to spend ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ for multiple sets.

I can probably find a regular non metallic Iori one, its just the metallic 10th anniversary live set that is hard to find since its a collectors item.

If you want someone other than Iori let me know or you can work it out with Drago.

So far Astarte wants Yayoi and I want Makoto. I kind of want Takane and Chihaya but if someone else wants it no big deal since I really just want Makoto concert light.

Same <3

m0t0k1

Yeah I just posted it cuz it was her birthday and we share one. I play MiliMas for the story and some cards. Minako is pretty funny with her preferences.

Well the platinum gasha has some nice new cards for her. Love the theme going on with its a small world. Ami standing next to giant ass hamusou is really funny. Love that little guy.

I kinda want Miki from the lights but i am not to certain if i should get one. Wanna import some other stuff first.

rpmurphy

Sure, since Drago called the metallic one first, he can have that. If I could take an Azusa instead, that would be great as well.

But still, I'd like to get Iori swag so if you do have a regular light to spare, I'd love to take it off your hands. :)

Shun

If only...
Ce5HvShUUAA8AdG.jpg

Flying out end of the week, will post pictures of the concert light box set when i pick it up and maybe some other junk i buy.

Please let me know if you want one. I will definitely have 1 of each character for the metallic set and i am unsure if i will get more or get any other concert light.

If someone else has a character you want, maybe have a secondary one you would like?

Shipping for me is easier if you in JP or US. Maybe Canada i never ship to canada before and I never ship to anywhere other than germany before.

Canada should be easy. Europe i need to figure out.

CIMG2609.jpg

Reserved:
Makoto
Iori
Yayoi
Azusa

Maybe?
Takane
Miki
Chihaya

Available
Haruka
Ami Mami
Hibiki
Ritsuko
Yukiho
Kotori

StayDead

If only...
Ce5HvShUUAA8AdG.jpg

Flying out end of the week, will post pictures of the concert light box set when i pick it up and maybe some other junk i buy.

Please let me know if you want one. I will definitely have 1 of each character for the metallic set and i am unsure if i will get more or get any other concert light.

If someone else has a character you want, maybe have a secondary one you would like?

Shipping for me is easier if you in JP or US. Maybe Canada i never ship to canada before and I never ship to anywhere other than germany before.

CIMG2609.jpg

Reserved:
Makoto
Iori
Yayoi
Azusa

Maybe?
Takane
Miki
Chihaya

Available
Haruka
Ami Mami
Hibiki
Ritsuko
Yukiho
Kotori

If you only get one Makoto and its reserved np. Id like either Chihaya, Makoto, Takane, Miki, Kotori or Hibiki but sadly im in the UK haha.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you only get one Makoto and its reserved np. Id like either Chihaya, Makoto, Takane, Miki, Kotori or Hibiki but sadly im in the UK haha.

I don't know if I really need one, but it could save on postage if UK ones were shipped together and then we split them amongst ourselves with cheaper local post. Obviously I'd put my name for Haruka. So I throw that out as an option depending on the final price.

elhaym

I am definitely 100% interested in Ritsuko. I'd also be 100% for Chihaya, but would feel bad taking it from someone else who expressed interest earlier. Hibiki is lower priority but same thing.

StayDead

I don't know if I really need one, but it could save on postage if UK ones were shipped together and then we split them amongst ourselves with cheaper local post. Obviously I'd put my name for Haruka. So I throw that out as an option depending on the final price.

I could go with that <3

m0t0k1

CIMG2609.jpg

Reserved:
Makoto
Iori
Yayoi
Azusa

Maybe?
Takane
Miki
Chihaya

Available
Haruka
Ami Mami
Hibiki
Ritsuko
Yukiho
Kotori

How much is shipping to Europe? Guess i am the only one who lives in the Netherlands. i want that miki. but i dont want to pay more for shipping then for the product itself. Shipping from Japan shouldn't be about that expensive if they are about 37grams going by some rakuten concert lights?

Shun

Shipping from Hokkaido will be more expensive than usual so I will be shipping from California when I come back after April 10th. Going to go see Galileo Galilei last tour live before they break up since the band mean a lot to me over the past years.

I don't use paypal so i would have to ask my housemate at university to go through his account and him give me cash.

Can I ship these to Europe even tho I have this kind of battery in it? The EU have different standard i am not use to.

LR44_Button_Cell_Battery_IEC_Standard_Version.jpg

The concert light should be around 15-20 USD, then add shipping when I am back.

Let me know where exactly i will be ship to so i can figure out whether shipping from hokkaido or california is cheaper with tracking

Also happy birthday to the most vanilla idol haruka.

Can I ship these to Europe even tho I have this kind of battery in it? The EU have different standard i am not use to.

Ehhhh, the rules on batteries have got ridiculously complicated nowadays. I know you can ship Alkaline batteries like that if they are fully sealed and unused, and you can ship Lithium ones attached to devices but only with certain couriers and only if they are packaged a certain way. I've not seen anything saying connected Alkaline batteries are prohibited but also nothing saying they are permitted. It'd be infinitely easier just to remove them before sending the lights.

Shun

I've been meaning to ask, what are the metallic blobs at the bottom?

Alternate caps in case you prefer a regular shorter concert light with a flat bottom rather than the handle.

It comes with a strap too with the idol's name.

Top Bottom