• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

Eylos

Banned
Yeah. I added them to the page, so with Zero and Ao characters only filtered from the list, the full list looks as follows:

S∞
---

S4
- Lance Maiden
- Toval's other goddess
- McBurn (demon)
- Georg Weissmann (angel)

S3
- Cassius Bright (sword)
- War God
- Rutger Claussell

SS
- Leonhardt
- Arios MacLaine
- ---
- Victor S. Arseid

S
- Cassius Bright (staff)

A+
- Kevin Graham
- Rufina Argent
- ---

A
- Walter
- Kilika Rouran
- --
- Rixia Mao
- Zane Vathek
- Bleublanc
- Luciola
- Renne Hayworth
- Wazy Hemisphere
- Duvalie
- Xeno
- Leonidas
- Sharon Kreuger
- Rufus Albarea

A-
- --
- Campanella [?]
- Kurt Nardin
- --
- Maximillian Cid
- Phillipp Reinard
- Mueller Vander
- General Morgan
- Joshua Bright
- --
- Alan Richard
- Rean Schwarzer (Spirit Fused)
- Crow Armbrust
- Neithardt
- Vulcan
- Sara Valestein
- Claire Rieveldt

B+
- Agate Crosner
- Scherazard Harvey
- Julia Schwarz
- Ries Argent
- Scarlet
- Toval Randonneur
- Olivert Reise Arnor

B
- Estelle Bright
- Anelace Elfead
- Kanone Amalthea
- Carna
- Grant
- ---
- ---
- Lloyd Bannings
- Laura S. Arseid
- Fie Claussell
- Rean Schwarzer
- Angelica Rogner

B-
- Klaudia von Auslese
- Gaius Worzel
- Jusis Albarea
- Emma Millstein
- Patrick T. Hyarms

C+
- ---
- ---
- Alisa Reinford
- Machias Regnitz
- Elliot Craig
- Towa Herschel

C
- Kyle Capua
- Don Capua
- Deen
- Rais
- Rocco

C-
- Gilbert Stein
- Josette Capua
- Elise Schwarzer

D+
- Tita Russell
- Alfin Reise Arnor

this list is not right, in CS2 Emma and Laura are the armageddon, knights of doom and destruction

Taking a look at that list makes me wonder if we'll ever meet Rose, and where exactly would she fit.

She and Ein look like the most OP characters in-universe.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If Ao has a moment that tops CS1's ending, I will buy each and every regular in this thread a Kiseki keychain of their choice
*Bookmarks post*

Guys I've been a new recruit since last year beating both numbered trails in the sky and cold steel on the vita but need more of a fill. What's the best way to catch up on remaining games. Haven't got a PC but might consider if that's the only viable route to take. Big fan of how the games are able to stand by itself but have loose threads connecting to one another.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I've been a new recruit since last year beating both numbered trails in the sky and cold steel on the vita but need more of a fill. What's the best way to catch up on remaining games. Haven't got a PC but might consider if that's the only viable route to take. Big fan of how the games are able to stand by itself but have loose threads connecting to one another.

I assume you mean both Cold Steels on the Vita. Trails in the Sky 3rd is coming out on PC only, though if you have a laptop made in the last ten years that could probably run it. Crossbell games are Japanese/Chinese only (maybe Korean too?) for now. CSIII is coming out for the PS4.

I assume you mean both Cold Steels on the Vita. Trails in the Sky 3rd is coming out on PC only, though if you have a laptop made in the last ten years that could probably run it. Crossbell games are Japanese/Chinese only (maybe Korean too?) for now. CSIII is coming out for the PS4.

That's correct. Guess I got a laptop a few years old to use. Cs3 will be at least 2018 so will probably work on sky 3rd and possibly zero as the characters look interesting enough or whatever game has a fan translation if any.

duckroll

If Ao has a moment that tops CS1's ending, I will buy each and every regular in this thread a Kiseki keychain of their choice

Can't wait for my keychain. Thanks! I haven't played Ao either, but I have no trouble believing it considering how everyone who has played Ao before CS and CS2 were disappointed by the lack of epicness so far in the CS games. LOL.

PK Gaming

Oh man, I think I might have screwed myself over pretty badly here...

tumblr_inline_mr9kuhw5DG1qz4rgp.png

You guys are getting way too ahead of yourselves.
My favorite character is Crow-sama. Y'all ain't getting SHIT

Erheller

Trails in the Sky was just in the Humble Monthly, so we might be seeing a bunch of new people playing it!

Also I'll have a Sara keychain thx
or a Laura one because duckroll's site doesn't seem to list one those heathens

SephLuis

I would like one of Rixia Mao, thank you very much.
Sarah or Claire is her casual clothes is cool too.

And remember,
Crow
never goes back in a bet.

Thoraxes

Is there any hint that Red Moon Rose is also based on true story like Carnelia? All these time I just assumed it's written by Purity.
Excerpt from Erebonian Folklore, vol. 2

[Vampires]

Vampires are powerful fiends said to suck the blood of humans. There are many tales that exist regarding them, with some stating that they turn to ash in sunlight and others suggesting they have no reflections, but all concur that they have significant enough power to be known as 'the king of fiends.'
And well, when you read the rest of the Erebonian Folklore volumes...........

Man, I really want that Claire one.

Is there any hint that Red Moon Rose is also based on true story like Carnelia? All these time I just assumed it's written by Purity.

I would say vampires being a thing is pretty much canon. They also appear in the Folklore's volumes.

IIRC there was even a theory about
The Lance Maiden
being one.

All ill say about power levels is jobbers lose to faces. Its in their contracts with Ouroborus to so. Thats why
McBurntocinderschaoticflames kept holding back or jetting off: Duvalie needed to eat a ten count to put Rean over.

Kayfabe is the REAL rules of Zemuria!

Estelle "Best Protag" Bright por favor! :D

Nyoro SF

All ill say about power levels is jobbers lose to faces. Its in their contracts with Ouroborus to so. Thats why
McBurntocinderschaoticflames kept holding back or jetting off: Duvalie needed to eat a ten count to put Rean over.

Kayfabe is the REAL rules of Zemuria!

Estelle "Best Protag" Bright por favor! :D

Hey man, I was the one who speculated that all of Sky is actually just one big wrestling story full of jobbers. Everyone knows that the Grandmaster is Vince McMahon by now.

IT'S ME, ESTELLE! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, ESTELLE!

SephLuis

Just a quick question about CS II Finale, after the boss fight:

Is Rean the actual son of Osbourne or just one more of the Ironbloods ?

I am currently playing the
Crossbell section
and I am damn happy about this so far.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. I added them to the page, so with Zero and Ao characters only filtered from the list, the full list looks as follows:
Fun list, now how many Gilberts does it take to tire out 1 Cassius?

Lol, PK industries going into bankruptcy better invest in Reinford orbal bikes before the payout happens.

Just a quick question about CS II Finale, after the boss fight:

Is Rean the actual son of Osbourne or just one more of the Ironbloods ?

I am currently playing the
Crossbell section
and I am damn happy about this so far.
He is his son unless there will be another twist about it. But in CSII he calls him his son, and Rean remembers him carrying him in the snow.

Eylos

Banned
Fun list, now how many Gilberts does it take to tire out 1 Cassius?

Lol, PK industries going into bankruptcy better invest in Reinford orbal bikes before the payout happens.

He is his son unless there will be another twist about it. But in CSII he calls him his son, and Rean remembers him carrying him in the snow.

i'm curious about the mother, she Must be Dead in an atempts to kill Osbourne probably

Hey man, I was the one who speculated that all of Sky is actually just one big wrestling story full of jobbers. Everyone knows that the Grandmaster is Vince McMahon by now.

IT'S ME, ESTELLE! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, ESTELLE!

That's what inspired me! It answers EVERYTHING. CS2 spoilers:
Does this make Ozzy's new outfit WCW?

Also, no one wants to see the Brooklyn Brawler or whoever be an actual threat to the Stone Colds and New Days of Kiseki, let Class VII whoop them clean with the exception of McBurn being the monster heel that puts people in the hospital. :p

Thoraxes

i'm curious about the mother, she Must be Dead in an atempts to kill Osbourne probably

All I know is that when I think about the ending events of CS2 and SC, i'm hoping
Osborne's hostility towards Ouroboros (after seemingly being in collusion with them in SC in some fashion) is because Rean's mother is among their ranks, and they had a bad breakup or something (maybe she could be the Grandmaster?!?!)

lol I know it's dumb speculation, but it's fun to imagine things in the meantime

Young Magus

You gonna need to bookmark falcoms store for them keychains.

Ao doesn't have A moment,
it has MANY MOMNETS LOL

And I want a Kevin Keychain

I just started Chapter 2 of Sky FC and stuff is getting interesting.

Though it was pretty obvious Cassius was better known than Estelle knew, I just wasn't sure how much.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
It might actually be higher than that since the PSP/Vita version isn't happening. I have no idea how significant that group is though...

I guess that would be a boost although not necessarily one that's already a net positive.
Given that it's just due platform migraters instead of actually more people going into the 3rd.

It's probably 2+ years off, maybe everyone will forget by then.

12K-15K around release would be pretty good compared to XSEED's recent PC releases, honestly.

I hope it's good enough to make it all viable but it seems criminally low. SC sits at ~30% completion and has sold maybe ~35k? Based on what steamspy said last time I checked.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be in line with that.

Yeah and that's the sad thing about it.

Like honestly it I feel like there has to be way more people in the west that would love these games(judging on the numbers many other JRPGs make and assuming that the target audience has general overlap between all of them) but alas reality doesn't reflect that. Guess it's going to take time until the awareness around this series rises.

Or I'm hopefully way off base if Cold Steel numbers are far healthier and people just aren't that interested into getting back to the games especially when they have to switch platforms.

hohoXD123

I guess that would be a boost although not necessarily one that's already a net positive.
Given that it's just due platform migraters instead of actually more people going into the 3rd.

I hope it's good enough to make it all viable but it seems criminally low. SC sits at ~30% completion and has sold maybe ~35k? Based on what steamspy said last time I checked.

Yeah and that's the sad thing about it.

Like honestly it I feel like there has to be way more people in the west that would love these games(judging on the numbers many other JRPGs make and assuming that the target audience has general overlap between all of them) but alas reality doesn't reflect that. Guess it's going to take time until the awareness around this series rises.

Or I'm hopefully way off base if Cold Steel numbers are far healthier and people just aren't that interested into getting back to the games especially when they have to switch platforms.

It is unfortunate but I would be very surprised if I would have heard about TitS let alone would have been interested enough to play it if it wasn't for the many posts in the steam thread raving about it. It's especially sad because the series is no longer locked behind dying handheld systems, pretty much everyone has a toaster capable of running TitS FC and SC.

CSX

S∞
---

S4
- Lance Maiden
- Toval's other goddess
- McBurn (demon)
- Georg Weissmann (angel)

S3
- Cassius Bright (sword)
- War God
- Rutger Claussell

SS
- Leonhardt
- Arios MacLaine
- ---
- Victor S. Arseid

S
- Cassius Bright (staff)

A+
- Kevin Graham
- Rufina Argent
- ---

A
- Walter
- Kilika Rouran
- --
- Rixia Mao
- Zane Vathek
- Bleublanc
- Luciola
- Renne Hayworth
- Wazy Hemisphere
- Duvalie
- Xeno
- Leonidas
- Sharon Kreuger
- Rufus Albarea

A-
- --
- Campanella [?]
- Kurt Nardin
- --
- Maximillian Cid
- Phillipp Reinard
- Mueller Vander
- General Morgan
- Joshua Bright
- --
- Alan Richard
- Rean Schwarzer (Spirit Fused)
- Crow Armbrust
- Neithardt
- Vulcan
- Sara Valestein
- Claire Rieveldt

B+
- Agate Crosner
- Scherazard Harvey
- Julia Schwarz
- Ries Argent
- Scarlet
- Toval Randonneur
- Olivert Reise Arnor

B
- Estelle Bright
- Anelace Elfead
- Kanone Amalthea
- Carna
- Grant
- ---
- ---
- Lloyd Bannings
- Laura S. Arseid
- Fie Claussell
- Rean Schwarzer
- Angelica Rogner

B-
- Klaudia von Auslese
- Gaius Worzel
- Jusis Albarea
- Emma Millstein
- Patrick T. Hyarms

C+
- ---
- ---
- Alisa Reinford
- Machias Regnitz
- Elliot Craig
- Towa Herschel

C
- Kyle Capua
- Don Capua
- Deen
- Rais
- Rocco

C-
- Gilbert Stein
- Josette Capua
- Elise Schwarzer

D+
- Tita Russell
- Alfin Reise Arnor
This makes me wanting a Legend of Heroes fighting game. We already got S crafts as supers :p

Top Bottom