• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us | Multiplayer OT | "What are you afraid of?"

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shamelessly stolen MP section from the OT.
The Last of Us is confirmed to have a multiplayer mode called Factions.

Clan -
There is a robust clan system where you can recruit survivors into your clan. You can then send them out on missions for supplies, to rescue other survivors, and train to repel or attack Infecteds or Marauders. Clan members can die from attacks, starvation, or sickness. They can also become infected. Members will join your clan depending on the matches you win, the supplies you have and attacks you repel.

Classes -

Assault
Sniper
Support
Stealth
Custom

Survival Skills

-> Crafting Master

Allows faster crafting and more efficient use of resources when crafting. Also, allows the player to gift free items to teammates, including molotovs, shivs, bombs, or smoke bombs, when this skill is upgraded. [1]
->Listen Mode
Multiplayer will have Listen Mode but its limited to a few seconds.

Gameplay Modes

->Supply Raid

Executions are possible.
Each map is designed especially for stealth. Supply stashes are out in the open and dangerous to approach without teammates, however it contains supplies vital for your team's success and the overall health of your clan. All while being met by an enemy team, fighting for the very same supplies. Each team gets twenty collective lives and whichever team runs out of lives first loses.

->Survivors
Survival is the key and teamwork is an optional factor. You must eliminate everyone else until you are left standing at the end of the match. It is a best of seven rounds format and supplies go to the team that wins four of seven rounds by having the last man or woman standing. There's no respawning, but you can buy weapons and ammo

• It will have a currency system based on resources.
  • Characters are customizable with helmets, masks, hats, gestures, and a sort of facial construction.
  • It will have a unique perk system called Survival Skills.
  • It will feature clans that are composed of AI and other players.
  • Two multiplayer packs have been confirmed.
  • Default classes exist as well as the ability to create your own.
  • Many in-game events are random.
  • You're rewarded clan members for doing well in missions.
  • Possibly free roam.
  • Players can craft in real-time, as in single player.

Will come up with an editable spreadsheet to store ids, you will quote to see it

For the record I haven't even played the MP yet. I just wanted to provide you with a refuge.

edit: Shit, somebody just made one in the regular gaming side. Guess this can be deleted, thought it went here.

Thanks for making the thread! I made a quick banner (posted in other MP thread as well) if you want to use it (open to changes as well), if you don't I wont feel bad, just wanted to make something LOU related. haha

RUxnFQ8.gif

OR a more destroyed one:
rFhGEfL.gif

Gray Matter

Bumping this thread because I need some people to play with. I'm trying to get back into it after a while. Anyone care to join?

Edit: preferably people with both DLC packs, mic optional but appreciated

Top Bottom