• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA"

Ferrio

Banned
gill-intro.gif

mosaic

go eat paint
Just wanted to say that I have this soundbyte as my bootup sound.

My shutdown sound is "Kneel before your master."

and my minimize/maximize sound is Bison's Alpha 2 teleport noise.

ShadowRed

Banned
Ronin said:
Gill is such a pussy.

"Ressurection!"

I remember when Street fighter3 first came out and like the first day or two people could never beat him, they never got close to killing him. So I come in after enough studying of his patterns and finally kill him. The arcade is crowded around me and the game, about 10 people. I hit a super and basically cheeze him, and the entire crowd erupts in cheers. I'm jumping up taking hi fives, and pats on the back, then suddenly one word cuts through the applause, like a hot knife through butter, "Resurrection” then the sound effect. The crowd noise stops instantly and like we were all mind linked we all said, "Motherfuck," and we all point at his life bar in disbelief. I try to combo him but he parried and uppercut, killing me.

Ronin

ShadowRed said:
I remember when Street fighter3 first came out and like the first day or two people could never beat him, they never got close to killing him. So I come in after enough studying of his patterns and finally kill him. The arcade is crowded around me and the game, about 10 people. I hit a super and basically cheeze him, and the entire crowd erupts in cheers. I'm jumping up taking hi fives, and pats on the back, then suddenly one word cuts through the applause, like a hot knife through butter, "Resurrection” then the sound effect. The crowd noise stops instantly and like we were all mind linked we all said, "Motherfuck," and we all point at his life bar in disbelief. I try to combo him but he parried and uppercut, killing me.
:(

mr2mike

Banned
"The crowd noise stops instantly and like we were all mind linked we all said, "Motherfuck,""

I can see the peeps at capcom coming up with that just to create those types of situations.

You know they're all gathered in a secret underground compound, looking at security camera feeds from arcades worldwide, laughing at your pain while driking the blood of poor innocent virgins and feasting on candy stolen from babies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I always thought he said "deity"

oh well, either way he is stupid

tenchir

ShadowRed said:

ROLF, I remember a situation like that when the game first came out in my college's arcade.

Top Bottom