• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The music composer in Zelda Minish Cap

SantaC

I know by request that some people wanted to know this. I just beat the game (awsome), and it was revealed:

Music: Mitsuhiko Takano
Sound Advisor: Koji Kondo

Wow, so Mitsuhiko Takano made the brilliant soundtrack. (last boss battle had GREAT music)

Who is he? I hope he is onboard new GC Zelda.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Yes, what else has this man done.

I imagine Koji Kondo helped out with the (apparently many) classic remixes.

snapty00

Banned
I'm willing to bet putting Koji Kondo as "advisor" is more of a token than a real role. I bet it had more to do with the fact that a lot of his musical creations were in the game by default, not that he took a real very-active role with the game.

SantaC

snapty00 said:
I'm willing to bet putting Koji Kondo as "advisor" is more of a token than a real role. I bet it had more to do with the fact that a lot of his musical creations were in the game by default, not that he took a real very-active role with the game.

Well it seems that Mitsuhiko Takano carried the load. I wonder if he works for Capcom or Nintendo.

EDIT: He is from Capcom.

Capcom.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (2002), Capcom Entertainment
Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (2000), Capcom Co., Ltd.

*according to Mobygames

SantaC

ironichaos said:
Capcom.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (2002), Capcom Entertainment
Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (2000), Capcom Co., Ltd.

*according to Mobygames

Yeah but when I did a google search he was involved in Resident Evil and Monster Hunter etc.

En-ou

i'm playing mc now and damn its a blast!! i some really nice tracks here. overall this game seriously rocks. nintendo should let capcom do a console zelda. okays, back to mc, when echoes get here, it gets here, in the meantime zelda owns on gba!

Bebpo

Banned
En-ou said:
i'm playing mc now and damn its a blast!! i some really nice tracks here. overall this game seriously rocks. nintendo should let capcom do a console zelda. okays, back to mc, when echoes get here, it gets here, in the meantime zelda owns on gba!

Well there was some involvement in WW and we got a final dungeon consisting of boss rushes straight out of Megaman. :(

AssMan

Banned
You beat the game already San? Damn. I've had the game longer and just about have been playing it every day. Are there REALLY 4 dungeons? I'm about to head to the 3rd dungeon.

Oh yea, where do you get that new roll attack? Is it really worth the hassle to climb back up to the mountain?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Was he involved in Ocarina of Seasons at all? The forest music near those ruins, can't remember the damn name now, dungeon 6 or 7. That music totally kicked arse.

Top Bottom