• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metaphor: ReFantazio | Preview Thread

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
story prolly will be good, UI looks awesome, combat looks good, but dungeons and other activities seem pretty fucking shit ngl. when will japanese devs outside of From, learn to make good level designs, jesus. Looks worse than P5 in that aspect.

Last edited:

wkuraido

Neo Member
Beyond excited for this. The art style is incredible ...
I can't get enough of the side-profile view of the characters on the menu screen. It looks neat! :pie_starstruck:

(For anyone that's confused about what I'm talking about, it's the trippy animation on this screen.) ↓
BI9fJFF.png

Orbital2060

Sega Atlus has been on an epic roll since last year. Gaiden, LAD 2, Unicorn, Persona, and soon this new IP. In less than a year, theyre keeping a large portion of my faith in videgaming alive.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
These menus look SO CRISPY, ugh I love it. :messenger_fire:

There's something about the subtle changes between frames that makes it look so cool.

Also, don't laugh at me too much TTSL, but I'm getting some *serious* Final Fantasy Tactics vibes from the menu music ... both my eyes and ears are obsessed with this game :messenger_sunglasses:
Atlus is absolutely master of stylish UI design.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Less than a month to go, haven't seen any footage since last year, going to be so many surprises. Astrobot and Metaphor were my most anticipated games for the second half of 2024, I have no doubt this will rank high in my top 10, can't wait!

I loved Persona 5. Masterpiece.

SMT5 was frustrating and boring. Hated it. Quit after a few hours.

Will I like this game? I go in completely blind to all games, so I haven't watched any videos. I do have it preordered, since JRPGs are my thing.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
This thing is barely 4 weeks away. I already secured a cheap key and hope to be able to jump in day 1.

SMT5 was frustrating and boring. Hated it. Quit after a few hours.
You seem to dislike good videogames, so I'd advise you stay away from this one. :lollipop_tongue:

Top Bottom