• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Kisaya

I saw you on there alone with your cam on. It was weird so I left. Were you waiting for someone?
Me, no doubt.

or Ryan?!
Or Richie Rich Rich McRichster

THAT'S RIGHT KISAYA I'M CALLING YOU OUT

<3
I'm pretty sure it was either me or Heckfu.

Ummmmmmmmmm

2FUcS.gif

Idk what you guys are talking about ;p

I'm not sure what happened last night, but I heard all sorts of shit. I've been taking a break, because frankly, I needed it with school finishing up.

Ryaan, I'm not happy with what I heard last night. If people were asking you to stop with your ranting and insulting, then you should stop. You say Tinychat has turned to shit, but when you do things like this, it doesn't help the situation at all.

I normally don't call anyone out, but I'm not going to let this situation go any further because it's not the first time that it's happened. I'm sorry that you have issues with people and but don't take it out on TinyGAF.

It's over and done with, I'm moving on from it.

Angry Fork

What do you people do on here besides dance and wear masks when do the women show up. Devo's legs were the highlight the few times I've come on, I want to show up more often though.

Top Bottom