• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Kisaya

Yo we got cuties from NY in gaf chat!? I gotta check in more often..

cP8ja.gif

E3 week is upon us. Should be pretty interesting and busy. I know Monday is the bulk of the conferences and Del will be there to help regulate. I'm having surgery Monday but I think I'll be able to show up for the Sony conference, just a bit doped up. Grizznkev is gonna be at E3, so he's going to come in when he gets a chance and let us know what's he's seen and demoed. I saw his schedule and he's pretty busy, but will get his hands on a lot of different things of interest.

Mods, you should probably just close any cams instantly that are randoms this week, especially those that try to be loud or annoying. We obviously want Gaffers to have priority on cam spots. So, have no hesitation on using the ban hammer.

I wish I could be there for all of the conferences. Last year was amazing, but at least I'll be able to catch Nintendo this year. Also, excuse me if I go on about nothing, not sure how out of it I'll be with the drugs. :p

Happy E3 week!

Good luck with the surgery. If only Konami had a conference this e3 I'm sure that would have been amazing to watch doped up. So many fucking exams next week but will probably end up wasting all my time on tinychat while watching shitty kinect games being demoed by fake happy interracial families.

please, for the love of god, mod one of the aussies already alex. once moblin goes to bed that's it it's game on for all the wankers, you cam down they lie in wait for you to come back and repeat the same shit over and over. dance. dance. dance. show legs.

night ruined.

Top Bottom