• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

I won't be on for about 3-4 weeks :'(

8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

EVOL 100%

Seeing so many people from the GAF Plug.DJ room. I didn't know you guys were GAF members :O

I'll join in the fun when I get enough free time to in like... 3 months :p

Delio

Im seeing a downside to the tinychat being open to everybody. Seems like its letting some immature prebuscent teens enter it.

Sorry that apparently you cant handle anyone outside of your fucking circle. Those "prebuscent teens" you are talking about have been around for longer than your little pop ins. So don,t come flying your ass in this chat and talking shit about the regulars JUST because they don't fit what you like.

Sorry that apparently you cant handle anyone outside of your fucking circle. Those "prebuscent teens" you are talking about have been around for longer than your little pop ins. So don,t come flying your ass in this chat and talking shit about the regulars JUST because they don't fit what you like.

itGuo2cd67cwX.gif

Excuse me? That might be true. But being greeting with something like a "I bet youre a poor bitch" isnt exactly fucking polite on any level.

hence why it pissed it me off, furthermore "this notable regular" went on. Kinda a shitty standard if you ask me.

Its a shame cause there's a few good people I like there, but that episode yesterday left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

....And if you like that guy/girl/fuckwit, more power to you then.

Delio

Excuse me? That might be true. But being greeting with something like a "I bet youre a poor bitch" isnt exactly fucking polite on any level.

hence why it pissed it me off, furthermore "this notable regular" went on. Kinda a shitty standard if you ask me.

Its a shame cause there's a few good people I like there, but that episode yesterday left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

You mind pointing out who said you were a "poor bitch"? Having names would be nice. I went off yesterday cause it just seemed to come out of nowhere. I'd be interested though to know exactly WHO said that though.

Davedough

That's alright. I went in there after once being considered a regular and got attacked because apparently entertaining another Tinychat room was against clique rules or something and then was informed of some stuff that I apparently said that I dont recall. Either way, it WAS a fun place at one time, but now its not very welcoming. I know your feel bro.

Delio

That's alright. I went in there after once being considered a regular and got attacked because apparently entertaining another Tinychat room was against clique rules or something and then was informed of some stuff that I apparently said that I dont recall. Either way, it WAS a fun place at one time, but now its not very welcoming. I know your feel bro.

I will say that was me saying that but I was only joking around. I recall you leaving right after I said it so I couldnt really even explain it.

Davedough

I will say that was me saying that but I was only joking around. I recall you leaving right after I said it so I couldnt really even explain it.

Was it you joking, I couldn't tell? Because I actually took that as an attack and was personally kinda hurt by it. I'd always thought we were cool with each other.

Delio

Was it you joking, I couldn't tell? Because I actually took that as an attack and was personally kinda hurt by it. I'd always thought we were cool with each other.

I thought we were as well. It was sad when you just suddenly left and during that time was when we had trolls from realpic calling are room just mess. It was a messy time. I'm sorry if you felt it was a attack.

Davedough

I thought we were as well. It was sad when you just suddenly left and during that time was when we had trolls from realpic calling are room just mess. It was a messy time. I'm sorry if you felt it was a attack.

Huh.... I guess that's what happens when I assume. Sorry I jumped to conclusions. We cool then?

And no, this doesn't mean I'm coming online shirtless tonight

You mind pointing out who said you were a "poor bitch"? Having names would be nice. I went off yesterday cause it just seemed to come out of nowhere. I'd be interested though to know exactly WHO said that though.

Some joker called "Haley". Dont know who it was or where he/she came from. He/she claimed to be a self-proclaimed bitch, and "could pick on anyone in the room if he/she wanted to".

Kept grinding on me but at least I gave that character something to work for. Didnt give up that easy.

Its funny how some people abuse their anonymity to seem so much more powerfull then they really are. It was tragic. She/he had the maturity and mentality of a kindergarten kid and non existant social skills of a cliche elemntary school bully.

Thanks for the understanding Delio.

Delio

Some joker called "Haley". Dont know who it was or where he/she came from. He/she claimed to be a self-proclaimed bitch, and "could pick on anyone in the room if he/she wanted to".

Kept grinding on me but at least I gave that character something to work for. Didnt give up that easy.

Its funny how some people abuse their anonymity to seem so much more powerfull then they really are. It was tragic. She/he had the maturity and mentality of a kindergarten kid and non existant social skills of a cliche elemntary school bully.

Thanks for the understanding Delio.

It will be taken care of then. You ARE welcomed in the room.

I don't want to be sour grapes but how can I not feel offended when I find myself demodded without a word, and when I eventually ask why in the presence of Alex and the rest of the mods it's derpy that answers me, end discussion. It's all fun and games while everyone's getting along but whenever there's a problem everyone turns completely passive and it's up to a person to slowly work their way along the grapevine to find out what they've done wrong.

Jzero

I don't want to be sour grapes but how can I not feel offended when I find myself demodded without a word, and when I eventually ask why in the presence of Alex and the rest of the mods it's derpy that answers me, end discussion. It's all fun and games while everyone's getting along but whenever there's a problem everyone turns completely passive and it's up to a person to slowly work their way along the grapevine to find out what they've done wrong.
Come on it's just a chatroom.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've been modded/demodded many times without a word, I didn't take personal offense. From my experience, modships change mostly from how frequently the person is online. If someone stops being an active member they tend to lose mod powers in favor of someone else who is coming in regularly.

I had no say in any of the changes, just what I've gathered.

I've been modded/demodded many times without a word, I didn't take personal offense. From my experience, modships change mostly from how frequently the person is online. If someone stops being an active member they tend to lose mod powers in favor of someone else who is coming in regularly.

I had no say in any of the changes, just what I've gathered.

This.

It changes if someone isn't around as much and I add a new person in that is around, usually someone that has been a mod before. It just rotates.

I didn't mean to offend anyone and if I'm on and someone is asking me, it's best to PM me about it. I haven't been focusing on Tinychat as much with my chemo and recovery, so if it slipped my mind it's not because I did it intentionally, I just have more important things to worry about.

Top Bottom