• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Riggs

Banned
неопределенными, но чистая, не звезды allign с космосом? Автомобильные двигатели нести вес вселенной, если не они действительно оборот?

Kisaya

lol .....

Love ya Alex, Del, Phil , Hell even Max although I don't talk to him much

Cya on Gaf!

tumblr_m9vcicp0Q61rn440c.gif

Kisaya

lol perfect spiteful gif, suits you so well

It wouldn't be spiteful if you didn't take things so seriously. I think you would enjoy the chatroom a lot better and people here would actually like you if you didn't care about most of the things that are said (which are never a big deal at all, as much as you make them out to be). It's unfortunate that I'm taking the time to even explain this to you.

Riggs

Banned
It wouldn't be spiteful if you didn't take things so seriously. I think you would enjoy the chatroom a lot better and people here would actually like you if you didn't care about most of the things that are said (which are never a big deal at all, as much as you make them out to be). It's unfortunate that I'm taking the time to even explain this to you.

It's fine, best wishes to all of you.

Noshino

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaan, i was chilling tonight....glad no one let me know shit was going on

riggsy, pls

speak your mind man, stop doing this whole please everyone say sorry about everything thing.... no one takes you seriously because of it

holy shit she is getting bigger.....

RobertM

неопределенными, но чистая, не звезды allign с космосом? Автомобильные двигатели нести вес вселенной, если не они действительно оборот?
Парень, перестань использовать транслит и притворяться что ты знаешь русский язык,  да и что за бред ты лепишь?

Meicyn

Gold Member
Just hang out. Going into any group of people is going to be weird at first.

Though, it's fairly dead tonight.

Have fun with all your chatting guys. It seems really funny. I am very shy and since you already know each other I wouldn't even know a thing to say or add without feeling self conscious. Take care ;)

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
1st Strike, it was all in good fun man. You were unbanned instantly. Come on back, really. You're a blast to have in the chat.

accx

Lol, i was off the rails drunk when i made that post. Realized i hadn't turned it off when i was busy doing something else. Oh well, might give it a try another time ;p

Top Bottom