• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

BIGGER~

ASWbttN.jpg

whos the dog

lightus

Hmm guess I got banned oh well. No clue why I did though o.o/

Odd. It says I banned you. I can't see any reason I would do that either, and I don't remember you causing a problem. The only thing I can think of is that I did it out of error.

Sorry about that, I normally at least give a warning before banning if it isn't anything major (such a nudity or spamming). You are certainly welcomed back.

Necrovex

So, what happen to everyone? I've been logging onto TC for the last few days, and I hardly see anyone in there. :-(

Well, at least, I'll get to see you peeps live in a few days!

Kisaya

So, what happen to everyone? I've been logging onto TC for the last few days, and I hardly see anyone in there. :-(

Well, at least, I'll get to see you peeps live in a few days!

Usually the room gets pretty live after midnight. Well, that's when I drop by :S

Everyone is going to be in Florida tomorrow so it'll be pretty empty for the whole week :l

Necrovex

Usually the room gets pretty live after midnight. Well, that's when I drop by :S

Everyone is going to be in Florida tomorrow so it'll be pretty empty for the whole week :l

That explains it. I go to bed early, so I miss the busy period of Tinychat.

And everyone is coming in tomorrow?! I thought it would be later in the week. How long are most people staying?!

We need to organize Gaf Tinychat meetups. That way, we can synchronize the times for people to be on. Though I guess that is hard with all the different time zones.

Top Bottom