• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Delio

Devolution said:
Where are you? Babysitting again?

Yup becoming a every friday night thing it seems -_-.

Not to say i hate doing it and it's only for one night a week but if i ever have plans they wont have any backup.

___ said:
Stopped in and it's dead and apparently password protected? What did you guys do now? xD

Only protected on the weekdays, because of Opa-Age nonsense. But it's open from Friday through Sunday. Come join us, Saturdays are usually on the busy side.

kitchenmotors said:
Only protected on the weekdays, because of Opa-Age nonsense. But it's open from Friday through Sunday. Come join us, Saturdays are usually on the busy side.

And because it's open, I get this:

BUT CAN YOU FORGIVE YOUR HAIRDRESSER FOR MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A LESBO YOU FAT CUNT?

PM me for the new password and your e-mail. I'm sending out the password via e-mail, incase it needs to be changed and everyone is on the same page without having to PM a ton of people.

We had to change it because someone leaked the old one. It's only for the weekdays when Opa-Age trolls, the weekends are open.

weekend_warrior said:
whats the PW bros?

edit: ok got the pw, just quote this post to see it.

<-- PASSWORD

What the fuck dude. Seriously?

Were you the bro coming in and saying... no hotties, I'm out? You're such a bro.

Macattk15 said:
Man does this mean another PW change ....

Depends, if Opa-Age was fast enough... they got the password, if not, we're fine. At least I can update you guys via e-mail, effortlessly instead of pm'ing everyone.

weekend_warrior said:
What the fucks the problem? I made it so only members can see it. Is the tinychat room some sort of super exclusive club?

The people harassing have alts on here. That's why we never put it in a quoted only function. I explained this earlier in the thread. Thanks for paying attention.

weekend_warrior said:
What the fucks the problem? I made it so only members can see it. Is the tinychat room some sort of super exclusive club?

It's not a super exclusive club, we close the room on the weekdays because of Opa-Age. If you don't know what Opa-Age is, they're banned Gaffers who obsess about GAF and come into Tinychat and start shit. They've gone as far as harass people personally and even their firends/family on Facebook. We closed the room on the weekdays to keep them out. The weekends are open to everyone, but Opa-Agers are on GAF too. They have accounts here and could get the password.

I specifically said I would be e-mailing the password to people and to give me your e-mail.

Top Bottom