• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

weekend_warrior said:
Sorry, I took the password out. Didn't know you guys were getting trolled.

When the room is open I get shit like this:

BUT CAN YOU FORGIVE YOUR HAIRDRESSER FOR MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A LESBO YOU FAT CUNT?

And threats about finding my facebook, destroying my puerto rican bf, and all kinds of other shit. We didn't want it to be this way, but in order for some of us to just chill without that crap, alex (kitchen) was nice enough to close off the weekdays.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Devolution said:
When the room is open I get shit like this:

BUT CAN YOU FORGIVE YOUR HAIRDRESSER FOR MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A LESBO YOU FAT CUNT?

And threats about finding my facebook, destroying my hispanic bf, and all kinds of other shit. We didn't want it to be this way, but in order for some of us to just chill without that crap, alex (kitchen) was nice enough to close off the weekdays.
Jesus, people are jackasses aren't they?

Dug

Banned
xxracerxx said:
XtTht.jpg

xxracerxx said:

I would love to have it open and people hop in like they used to. But I was getting that crap daily. Sometimes hourly. And I wasn't the only one.

I've decided to ditch the password. It works for a week but too many people want in, that it's getting leaked and not worth it. We just gotta be on top of Opa when they troll.

kitchenmotors said:
I've decided to ditch the password. It works for a week but too many people want in, that it's getting leaked and not worth it. We just gotta be on top of Opa when they troll.

::trolls alex::

Banzaiaap said:
Why don't we add eachother on Google+ and chat over there? Seems much more confined.
dat requires sending out invites and actually having a google account. and video chat is limited to 10 cams anyways.

Banzaiaap said:
Why don't we add eachother on Google+ and chat over there? Seems much more confined.

We wanted to move away from the more confined chat for a while, since Tinychat slowed down when a password was in place.

Even Gaffers, who just had to pm me to get a password, were bitching about it.

Kccitystar

Eccocid said:
i am back bitchez! and i summon the KC nao for music!
/insert summoning cutscene

I haven't been on for a while now, dealing with a family matter, but we'll see how the weekend plays out <3

thespot84

did anyone test the hangout thing in google+ as a tinychat subtitute? Devo weren't you messing with it?

Edit: Ah just read the above... nm

Top Bottom