• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season II: Who's your (league) Daddy?

Fifty

The Time has come.......The People have spoken....Season 2 is just about here. FMT is off promoting the GANFL abroad, so I'll be your host for tonight. I'm sure he'll have something more meaningful to say soon, but until then let's begin the team selection. No need to start posting like maniacs because we have everyone's team list, if a problem occurs it will be dealt with and hopefully this can go swiftly and the season can begin ASAP

21. BigZep - Ravens
20. Ando -
19. Azyuma -
18. CK Giants
17. icedragon - Rams
16. fifty - Seahawks
15. fmt - Vikings
14. matrix -Jags
13. malley - Chargers
12. cp - Bills
11. drey - Pats
10. DMczaf - Bucs
09. coldblooded - Eagles
08. HGPlayer - Cowboys
07. Rors - Raiders
06. Conex - Broncos
05. Truelize - Packers
04. Ramirez - Bengals
03. DCX - Falcons
02. DJ Demon - Redskins
01. KingV - Chiefs
SB Winner Mr Bob - Colts

Remaning teams:

Arizona
Baltimore (?)
Cleveland
Chicago
Detroit
Houston
Miami
New Orleans
New York (Jets)
Pittsburgh
San Francisco
Tennessee

Fifty

Relax, Cold.....this might take a bit. FMT has the lists and he's not around, plus most people aren't online at this time of night on a weekday..Have patience!

Fifty

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
Relax, Cold.....this might take a bit. FMT has the lists and he's not around, plus most people aren't online at this time of night on a weekday..Have patience!

Fifty

:lol :lol :lol

CB3

rapetime7uc.jpg

Edit: Coldblooded

14. matrix - jaguars
13. malley – chargers
12. cp – 49ers
11. drey – pats
10. DMczaf – bucs
09. coldblooded – eagles
08. HGPlayer – cowboys
07. Rors – raiders
06. Conex – broncos
05. Truelize – panthers
04. Ramirez – bengals
03. DCX – falcons
02. DJ Demon – redskins
01. KingV – chiefs
* Bob - Colts
-------

thats what i got so far... ladies!

:lol @ clayton. enjoy using simms or rat sooner or later DM! the roster update w/o greaseball is comin!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
14. matrix - jaguars
13. malley – chargers
12. cp – 49ers
11. drey – pats
10. DMczaf – bucs
09. coldblooded – eagles
08. HGPlayer – cowboys
07. Rors – raiders
06. Conex – broncos
05. Truelize – panthers
04. Ramirez – bengals
03. DCX – falcons
02. DJ Demon – redskins
01. KingV – chiefs
* Bob - Colts
-------

thats what i got so far... ladies!

:lol @ clayton. enjoy using simms or rat sooner or later DM! the roster update w/o greaseball is comin!

WOO!

CB3

Hellfire and Brimstone Bitches. You dont want to know me when i play with the eagles!

Fifty

This is going to be fun!

......that means the panthers are up for grabs, and a bunch of picks could potentially change. I'll let things work out in the morning, but the rules of the system say true can have em

Ill take the PANTHERS if Truelize doesnt want them!
Otherwise leave me with the Rams

I would take the Jets to the playoffs again but I'm tired of them, Holt is better than Coles anyway, but no longer will I be top 3 in Int. =( Garbage defense.

It's over, ColdBlooded wins the Superbowl. Coldblooded + Eagles = SB champs
They went once, and now with a new owner/Coach they will win.
Coldblooded will lost his early games but come up hot after learning his playbook.

AZ Greg

I think its crap that he can switch after he makes his pick and everyone sets their teams.

If I have to change (Crap) then I want the Ravens.

Edit: Nevermind I don't want to mess up BigZeps plans like mine did. I'll take the Steelers.

B

BigZep

Unconfirmed Member
AZYUMA86 said:
I think its crap that he can switch after he makes his pick and everyone sets their teams.

Edit: Nevermind I don't want to mess up BigZeps plans like mine did. I'll take the Steelers.

If you want the Ravens take em', its no biggie with me. My pick isnt really up yet...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This is garbage, I specifically told Fifty not to pick my team, that I wanted to see who was available.

I want either the Lions, the Phins, or the Giants. If these aren't your teams you can pick behind me. I will make my decision later tonight, when I get home and check ratings.

InsecureKillah: don't let fmt choose my team for me
DanielSchwartzzz: from your list?
InsecureKillah: I want to see who is left
InsecureKillah: correct
DanielSchwartzzz: ok
DanielSchwartzzz: that's what I said
InsecureKillah: I am up at 5 tomorrow, if you guys go through a list
DanielSchwartzzz: I dunno even if fmt will be here tonight
InsecureKillah: I'll make my decision then
InsecureKillah: oka
InsecureKillah: y
DanielSchwartzzz: I'll PM you the remaining teams when it's your turn

Et tu, Fifty.

If the Rams are up for grabs at my pick with the change, I definitely want them. And if the Rams remain chosen but the Panthers aren't, I want them. I'm sorry G-Men. I hope whoever takes you, if you are taken, treats you well. :(

Wellington said:
This is garbage, I specifically told Fifty not to pick my team, that I wanted to see who was available.

I want either the Lions, the Phins, or the Giants. If these aren't your teams you can pick behind me. I will make my decision later tonight, when I get home and check ratings.

Et tu, Fifty.

If the Rams are up for grabs at my pick with the change, I definitely want them. I'm sorry G-Men. I hope whoever takes you, if you are taken, treats you well. :(

:lol @ Wellie

What are you throwing a fit for? Doesn't look like any of those teams are gone besides the Rams.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cerebral Palsy said:
Oh no you didn't. Fuck you.

In other news... I'm happy with the Bills. I stayed up all night and played like 10 games

The Bills are an awesome team. I used them in 05 and took them to the superbowl. Drew Bledsoe was awesome for me in that role. :D

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
The Bills are an awesome team. I used them in 05 and took them to the superbowl. Drew Bledsoe was awesome for me in that role. :D
In the right hands :)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Marmaduke said:
Riiight, a guy with an Eagles avatar wants the Skins?

He actually did want them, but only cause he didn't think he would get the Eagles.

PS: We are all dead with FMT as the Vikes. :lol :( Think about it, FMT is used to Barlow and Gore, now he will have the best RB in the game, Michael Bennett. :( Not to mention receivers that can catch and an actual QB. Oh, and a top rated (on paper) defense. :lol

What's the word, do I get the Rams or the Panthers?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AZYUMA86 said:

Before you get your panties in a knot maybe you should go and read my list in the interested in season two thread.
I had the team in no particular order. And the Panthers were at the bottom of the list I wrote. So I have no clue how either FMT of Fifty decided that I wanted the Panthers.

So much emotion and so much whining lately. Wow.

edit: Here's a quote from the list of teams I wanted.
The teams I'm interested in no particular order

Colts
Packers
Panthers
Steelers
Cowboys
Jags

And seeing as the Colts were taken before my pick it seems that only sensible that the Packers should have been the team put as my pick.

AZ Greg

Truelize said:
Before you get your panties in a knot maybe you should go and read my list in the interested in season two thread.
I had the team in no particular order. And the Panthers were at the bottom of the list I wrote. So I have no clue how either FMT of Fifty decided that I wanted the Panthers.

So much emotion and so much whining lately. Wow.

edit: Here's a quote from the list of teams I wanted.

And seeing as the Colts were taken before my pick it seems that only sensible that the Packers should have been the team put as my pick.

Whatever I didn't know the situation. I thought you sent FMT a list with your picks in order and the highest available team on your list happened to be the Panthers.

Like I said I'll take the Steelers, plus it will be kinda interesting seeing how somebody else handles the Packers.

Having a team that actually has a D will be fun.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I should still be able to look at S2's leaguedaddy page, right? I wanna see how Fifty does with the Seahawks!

Rorschach

I don't want to stir the pot, but I thought you wanted a mobile QB? Favre and Manning are far from it.

With the good players taking good teams this year, I'm almost tempted to use a leet team. :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rorschach said:
I don't want to stir the pot, but I thought you wanted a mobile QB? Favre and Manning are far from it.

With the good players taking good teams this year, I'm almost tempted to use a leet team. :lol

I just figured I would play a different style. At the end of the season I actually played in the pocket quite a bit. I don't think I had positive rushing yards for Vick in several of my last games.
That and I want to try playing with a QB that has some accuracy and has some decent WR's.

Top Bottom