• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season II: Who's your (league) Daddy?

That and I want to try playing with a QB that has some accuracy and has some decent WR's.

you do know you can't use javon walker since he's on IR in the game right? there goes the "decent WR's" comment :D

other than that, the team selection/speculation was my own fault. i had a list of what people IMed/PMed/Posted, and that is what i went off of.

i told DCX this and i will tell everyone else: don't let someone below you affect your selection. if you want a team pick them. azyuma if you want the ravens, take them. if you want whoever, take them! you have that pick for a reason, might as well get a team you want to use.

also, keep in mind the reason i asked for your "top 5 teams" or whatever wasn't for my own health, it was because i know everyone has a busy schedule and i wanted to get the teams set.

it makes it a lot easier on myself and fifty to get season 2 in order when we know which teams are which, and who is who.

so, while i take the blame for placing some selections where they shouldn't have been, "no particular order" didn't really help me out at all and if everyone had given me a "no particular order" list, the whole concept would have been pointless.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Doh, all of S1 stats are gone, and since I'm not in the league, I can't keep up with how Fifty does!!! Can I be a member yet not have a team?

Andokuky

Banned
Sorry guys but I think I'm gonna drop out. Game aint too fun to me anymore and with this new work schedule I'm sleeping all day and taking car of kids when I wake up so the only time I'd be able to play would be late nights on my 2 nights off a week.

AZ Greg

Wellington said:
I would play with my season 2 team... if only I knew what it was. :(

Let me know when you know what team you have so we can play. I want to test out the Steelers.

Jobber is replacing Ando. Jobber will be the cardinals.

the league awards are almost done. now the hardest part, putting the pics w/ each award and writing out some stuff for each award and uploading it to my site. it will be done soon.

also, the divisions are done. if ANY of you have or know where i can get a football schedule generator for a 22 team league, i would love to have it. i have a 28 man that i just plug teams into. otherwise, its the OLLLD fashioned way!

Rorschach

iceDragon7 said:
:lol :lol :lol
Your need to earn them.
I did...BY SUCKING!

Eat it!

It was just a joke, btw. You will probably have them season 3 since the 360 is looking less and less appealing to me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Marmaduke said:
I did. I'm surprised to hear Coldblooded wanted the Skins as a 2nd choice after the Eagles.

Actually they were my third choice, after the Eagles and Steelers. Redskins are a fuckin monster in this game

also ladies, please note that d-line spread IS BANNED!

YES!

Fifty

That's what I thought ;) Anyway CK, I remember you saying at the end of our conversation you had decided on the Giants. If I was wrong, sorry.

This really sucks...my internet is down (I'm at starbucks now) god knows why. it's not my PC, it has to be an ISP problem :( Therefore I can't do shit helping with S2 and I can't play any practice games online.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf I have no team logo :(

i will put one in soon matrix. truth of the matter is cp/fifty did the logos... and i dont know the reference file for teams that weren't there last year :(

you can put your own in its place for now if you like

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ah I see.

Not sure how I put my own in,but you can throw this in till Fifty or Ck find the Jags one..

jac.gif

CB3

In Welle's Division again! :( there goes two games already.

Ahh. But Ice is in my division. There are two wins!

I Draw even!

Matrix

Just to clear the air before season 2 starts,HG I'll sit on the ball no matter what with under a min to play if I am up and you dont call timeouts.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i tried to provide... intriguing divisions :D

ice and cold
dcx and true
myself and everyone in my division!

:lol :lol :lol Props on that one.
I guess welle in my division isnt bad. We get to have the division rival Giants vs Eagles games now. And for fucks sake i will not allow those 60 yard running plays this time!

I WILL KILL ELI!

Matrix

Thanks Ror,but I have no idea how to put that in for my team.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who's the Cards?

I finally get to play Ice, granted, he has a MUCH better team this time around.

I don't care, I have a distinct advantage in familiarity with my team.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Who's the Cards?

I finally get to play Ice, granted, he has a MUCH better team this time around.

I don't care, I have a distinct advantage in familiarity with my team.
Jobber is the cards.

Matrix said:
Thanks Ror,but I have no idea how to put that in for my team.

Well, since FMT said he didn't have one, I made it so he could put it up for you.

My division is too hard! I'm gonna go practice. If you see me online and want a game, challenge me.

Also, when do you think the league will start?

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i tried to provide... intriguing divisions :D

ice and cold
dcx and true
myself and everyone in my division!
The battle of ATL fans :D

Cue Owl: " I See what you did there "

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:

DCX

:lol. I even bought you a pack of those Falcons wrist bands on my last work trip. Now you aren't getting them at all. Freakin team stealer. :lol

1. The Packers 2nd and 3rd WR's are better and faster than the top recievers for the Falcons.

2. FMT + Vikings = Super Bowl. The pressure is so on FMT now to go undefeated and win the whole thing.

3. I get to play Ror. Battle of the suck-ass players!!!!

CB3

DCX said:

DCX

That would be so there if Fifty wouldnt outright ban me if i posted it....

e5fi0x0hd.jpg

Rorschach

Truelize said:
3. I get to play Ror. Battle of the suck-ass players!!!!
I'm going to win that battle!
No wait...I'm going to lose it...err whichever one means that I don't suck as much.

I'm going to suck your ass so bad...no wait, that's not it either. You know what I mean.

Matrix

I dont think I'm going to win more than 3 games this season.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rorschach said:
I'm going to win that battle!
No wait...I'm going to lose it...err whichever one means that I don't suck as much.

I'm going to suck your ass so bad...no wait, that's not it either. You know what I mean.

Yeah that's probably what you meant to say. You are so gay. :D

Top Bottom