• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season II: Who's your (league) Daddy?

AZ Greg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
arnett2.jpg

"i've made a horrible mistake..."

i am fucked after EA gives us the roster update. hows about we play our games asap now? :D

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Thats what you get for rigging your pole!

MrBob let me know when you can play. I can play late tomm. night or anytime the rest of the week.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Malley,he ripped me a new ahole 31-10....game was split up and ended up being sorta crappy cause of the ea servers.I played better in the 2nd part of the game,I had no idea the Chargers were that good in the game :(

Anyone that sees our player stats and goes wtf thats cause we didnt get them from the first game,its one half worth of player stats.

I think Im getting burnt out on Madden,ive played way tooooo much.Cant wait for the 360 version,atleast it will look like im playing a new game and with a better controller :)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yea good game Matrix that disconnect sucked for real... but during the intermission you were able to rip me a new and improved one in NBA 2k6(my gawd i hate that game) then came back and finished.. good shit man

Does anyone know if using a 50 foot CAT 5 makes losing connection more frequent?

Reason I'm asking is because everytime I play Coldblooded connection always gets "lost" but hes still able to continue and so am I (not against each other thought).
I don't know if its ColdBloodeds crappy SBC DSL that causes the constant loss of connection or the fact that I'm using a 50 foot CAT 5 when really all I need is about 6-7 feet.

Backround story on this and why it pisses me off.

Coldblooded and I both using Patriots.
Game 1 Im winning about 1 min left to end the game. Loss of connection.
Game 2. Same shit. Once again Im leading.
Game 3 hes leading and no Disconnects...wtf?

Another...
Bills vs I forgot. Me and Coldblooded. Im leading. Loss of connection.
Again Bills vs ? Loss of connection.
Again Bills vs ? Loss
Bills vs ? Finally finish but lose.

Note all these annoying loss of connections only seem to be with ColdBlooded. No one else.

Is it EA...Coldblooded....or my 50 foot wire?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
wayne2vr.jpg

Is ColdBlooded gonna have to choke a bitch?

:lol :lol :lol Its the same shit with me, i never Disconnect with anyone escept Ice, ask anyone else i play in the league. Anytime its happened is when EA's Shitty servers have gone down, other than that im always fine. It makes no difference if i Disconnect because i still lose, which is why i dont do it. I only ever really quit if Madden cards are going against me totally, making it like 52-10 or some shit like that, or someone is being cheap and exploiting the game. :lol Welle almost always blows me out and i never disconnect from him. Ice just wants to be starting somthing because he has lost about 10 in a row until tonight.

Dont hate the player, hate EA!

CB3

Oh, and atleast 2 of those Disconnects were his because i took a win for finishing off the CPU on one, and just quit on the other cause Ice was whining about me playing the CPU and taking too long

Ah! Proof!
20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: bastard
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: next time one of us loses connection
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: end the game there
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: either dont count or count it
[20:35] TheColdOne33: why you still lose
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: but dont continue
[20:36] Baby Boy8187 17: yeah better than waiting

That was during the Bills game.

ColdBlooded33 said:
Oh, and atleast 2 of those Disconnects were his because i took a win for finishing off the CPU on one, and just quit on the other cause Ice was whining about me playing the CPU and taking too long

Ah! Proof!
20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: bastard
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: next time one of us loses connection
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: end the game there
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: either dont count or count it
[20:35] TheColdOne33: why you still lose
[20:35] Baby Boy8187 17: but dont continue
[20:36] Baby Boy8187 17: yeah better than waiting

That was during the Bills game.

I was still able to continue that game. I just thought you had lost connection.

COLDBLOODED USES STANDBY!

pffft you guys think i can't win with BJ @ qb!? i dont care if EA takes culpepper away! i succeeded with a much worse offense (even if they take dante away) in season 1!

Rorschach

Truelize said:
We can play tomorrow man. I'm gonna be around sick all day. Hit me on AIM.
Ok, we'll see. If you feel really shitty, we can hold off, though.

Rors we play week 4, I dont know when the league advances though
Ouch, I didn't know I played Malley so soon! :O

I guess I'll wait for the league to advance since True might play me tomorrow.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
just let me know what time you're available later to play BigZ. That was the Laggiest thing I've seen since my early days on TFC!

Zep

Banned
Lonestar said:
just let me know what time you're available later to play BigZ. That was the Laggiest thing I've seen since my early days on TFC!

hahaha...is 10pm good with you?

Rorschach

Speaking of Malley, when are you available to play our week 4 game? I can play tomorrow night after 630 PST (would be nice to get it in, league advances tomorrow). Same time on Wednesday, but Thursday I'll be open most of the day.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what happened against the chargers is finished!

Nothing happened to that kid but a loss. suck it up and play your games, u werent going 16-0 chump.....

Just kidding man, I hope all is well on yourside and nothing serious happened that would keep you away for so long...

Rorschach

Malleymal said:
Nothing happened to that kid but a loss. suck it up and play your games, u werent going 16-0 chump.....

Just kidding man, I hope all is well on yourside and nothing serious happened that would keep you away for so long...
Answer my post :p

Rorschach

Malleymal said:
Bitch we can play tomorrow after i get out the gym!!!!!!!!!! :D
Oh no you didn't! I'm holding Tomlinson to 7 yards rushing!

Post here tomorrow when you're ready for a rout. HOORAH!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
CK, I see you didn't enter player stats in your game (a loss!) against Cold. What's up with that?

I AM SO UPSET, ROAR ROAR WHAT A CHEESEBALL THAT COLD IS ARGH!!!!!!

Nah I saved them to a spread sheet and haven't entered them in yet. Later today I promise. :D

Malleymal said:

:(

Lonestar

Hopefully the connection problems from last night won't happen again today BigZep. Otherwise, we might be facing a problem that makes me worry that it's some kind of connection hate between our respective ISPs or something. Because the lag from last night, WHEW BOY, that was about the worst I've ever seen!

Rematch of the season!
Last season I took MrBob out twice during the season just to lose to him in the playoffs.

This season, Colts VS Panthers. I won't lose to him this time.

Mrbob

AZYUMA86 said:
Is MrBob gone or something?

If you are around I can play anytime today.

I'm here but I'm not at home. I may not be able to play later tonight. We may have to play sometime tommorrow night.

Lonestar

Sorry, had to work a bit late tonight. Gonna get a bite to eat, and be back on by 6:50 PM EST. Signing onto AIM too.

CB3

:lol I came in here to find out if DM wanted to play tonight.

Well, i guess does anyone wanna play tonight? im usually free after 7 PST. Most of you know my AIM name, but for the people i didnt face last season

AIM:TheColdOne33

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll be free to play tonight against anyone on my schedule,starting after 9 pm eastern...I expect to lose a ton and I'll like itttttt!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think this is gay, and I will be a lot less motivated to play any of my games since I can barely plan for them!

That's just my opinion, of course, I'll still play it out.

Fifty

I don't like the idea. I was pissed when I first saw it (co-commish gets no respect!) but it's the right move. We have no idea how many people are going to be into it once the 360 comes out, and we weren't on pace to finish by then. This takes away some of the week by week stats fun, and the realism of a weekly schedule, but it had to be done.

i know/knew a lot of people don't/wouldn't like it, but honestly i don't know how else i could have handled it. i honestly expected season 1 to finish a lot sooner than it did. but the situation is what it is.

things will return back to normal in season 3 (when everyone is settled in and no one is rushing or looking forward to anything else :D )

p.s. i just got stomped by DM. it wasn't cause i didn't have dante though, he couldn't have passed against that tampa D either. and apparently chris simms is ken dorsey now, cause he led his team to a victory! suck it down dm!

Lonestar

Anybody want to get a season game done? I can't remember all the AIM names! Mike31820 if you want a win! CALL NOW!

Rorschach

Malley, hit this thread when you want to get stomped! :D

Lone: I'll take my beating early!

PS: I don't like the opening up all games idea. Of course, I'll participate. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Hit me on AIM if u want a season game, we should unlock 3 games a week...to be played whenever, a whole season???? damn... oh well.. Im down

ROR Come on and kick my ass... HURRY it up

Rorschach

Malleymal said:
Hit me on AIM if u want a season game, we should unlock 3 games a week...to be played whenever, a whole season???? damn... oh well.. Im down

ROR Come on and kick my ass... HURRY it up
Ok let's go...I'll meet you on xbl

Top Bottom