• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season II: Who's your (league) Daddy?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol The poll doesnt agree with you master!

i rigged the poll in my favor! dont you see, i voted to leave the schedule as-is! then, i implanted a decision for me to decide what happens. so, a vote for "you decide fmt..." is like a vote for "leave the schedule as-is!"

brilliant!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Cmon dudes, his XBL name is BigStickDaddyZ. Doesn't take a brain surgeon. :lol

:lol

Rorschach

Truelize: I'm available today. Hope you're still around.

Well, you're not responding to AIM or this thread, so guess not. Wednesday it is, I guess. :\

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cerebral Palsy said:
omg a tie

CP my fault man, girl came over and stayed until right now, my apologies, I was out of town all week on business and she wanted the quality time... my apologies... let me know if u are still up

hgplayer1

I guess I need to get my next game done soon.

has anyone seen Drey?

KingV if you can play some time tomorrow we could get that game in as well.

Fifty

Oh right, he hasn't played his week 2 game. I was asking him about our week 3 game on AIM, but he ran away before I got a response :( It's Drey Day in the madden thread

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cp u need to stop bitching during the game and play.... that in game message bullshit is for rookies... u should know better and dont get mad if i run on the last play because u are callin timeouts......

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Let me tell you a tale. A tale of a man named Joey.

ogunleye.jpg

091503harrington.jpg

Green_inside122604.jpg

You see, Mr. Harrington here is costing me games. There's only so much the defense can do Joey. You threw an int giving cold the ball at the 50 yardline. You threw another int while we were driving to set up even better field position. In 78 attempts you have thrown 7 ints. 9% of your passes go to the other team. As a comparison. Across an entire season, I threw 13 ints with Eli. 17 games, 13 ints, Eli. 3 games, 7 ints, Joey.

I just lost in an OT game to Cold, 20-14. Hard fought game until Dre Bly had to go to the bathroom and let Owens score the game winner. :( How he ripped 140 rushing yards off on me is beyond me! :(

Just can't keep playing games with negative turnover margin. Leads to losses, obviously.

Fifty/FMT: Can you add Charles Rogers to my roster? Been giving his stats to some scrub.

Malleymal said:
Cp u need to stop bitching during the game and play.... that in game message bullshit is for rookies... u should know better and dont get mad if i run on the last play because u are callin timeouts......

And running Strong I-Twin TE (2 TEs, 2 backs) and Weak I-Close the whole fucking game, and then throwing those fucking shitty jump balls every 3rd down isn't? I guess I can't complain, I was pretty fucking suprised you passed at all. You can copy and paste these stats for our week 6 game. I'm not wasting my time on that trash again.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cerebral Palsy said:
And running Strong I-Twin TE (2 TEs, 2 backs) and Weak I-Close the whole fucking game, and then throwing those fucking shitty jump balls every 3rd down isn't? I guess I can't complain, I was pretty fucking suprised you passed at all. You can copy and paste these stats for our week 6 game. I'm not wasting my time on that trash again.

Please man, u are the most sore losing kid I know, u cant be serious, now there is an amount of times we can run out of a formation??? u got to be kidding me..... I ran out of the full house formation more and a couple dual back formations among others..... I ran out of strong I 4 times all game!!

I dont want to entertain your girlish banter but you need to realize you got your ass handed to you.... LT ran all over u.. most of the run were in the second half and I tried to be nice and run out the clock and u call time outs??? U werent doing shit on offense (60 yds total for willis) and your passing game was in the gutter... accept your loss like a man and stop bitching chump....

I play the same way all the time, but for you when I am going to run I am just going to leave 3 guys on the line so you can skip to your lou and bumrush LT In the backfield, yea that will work....

Seriously some of you need to leave your pussies in the bedroom , this bitching is disgusting... I wasnt saying nothing about you throwing that gay ass screen play ever pressure situation, I just covered the area and shut that shit down.... You need to find a new NBA and NFL team it shames me to be associated with such a prag....
7297ep03-adebisi.jpg

Malleymal said:
Please man, u are the most sore losing kid I know, u cant be serious, now there is an amount of times we can run out of a formation??? u got to be kidding me..... I ran out of the full house formation more and a couple dual back formations among others..... I ran out of strong I 4 times all game!!

You ran Split Backs - 3 WR a couple times that game? Oh man, I take everything back.

I dont want to entertain your girlish banter but you need to realize you got your ass handed to you.... LT ran all over u.. most of the run were in the second half and I tried to be nice and run out the clock and u call time outs??? U werent doing shit on offense (60 yds total for willis) and your passing game was in the gutter... accept your loss like a man and stop bitching chump....

I never said I was doing anything on offense. Just saying how you ran your offense was fucking pathetic. That is the shit I see playing random people on Live.

I play the same way all the time, but for you when I am going to run, which is every play besides 3rd downs, I am just going to use the same 2 formations and run plays over and over and over, yea that will work....

Fixed.

Seriously some of you need to leave your pussies in the bedroom , this bitching is disgusting... I wasnt saying nothing about you throwing that gay ass screen play ever pressure situation, I just covered the area and shut that shit down.... You need to find a new NBA and NFL team it shames me to be associated with such a prag....
7297ep03-adebisi.jpg

I didn't run a single screen pass. I threw to the flats 4 or 5 times because you were blitzing 50% of the game and I had no fucking protection. If I ran the ball I had a LB in my face before the line of scrimmage. You defense was great. Your offense is fucking lame.

And you can stop copying me. It was believable you were a Chiefs fan. But the Jazz too? Oh dude, CP you're a Jazz fan? I AM TOO! Then again everyone I know in New Jersey is a Chiefs and Jazz fan. Grats man. You're the first Jazz fan ever to not be from Utah. I'll contact Jazz PR and see if they can fly you out and give you a trophy during halftime of the home opener next week.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wait, we have limits of running out of the I Formation now? Only 4 dive plays per game?!? SHITE, I'M DONE, COPY MY STATS, IT'S OVER MAN!

Lonestar said:
wait, we have limits of running out of the I Formation now? Only 4 dive plays per game?!? SHITE, I'M DONE, COPY MY STATS, IT'S OVER MAN!

Did you play in our game?

I'm also not the one to bring the bitching to the forum. You can thank Malley for that. Apparently calling someone out in game chat is for rookies, but crying on the forum is for real manly men.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am done with you... the fact is you lost and in this league when you lose that equals a homecoming party for the bitch in you... cant stop the run?? just tuck your tail in between your legs and bitch and moan, cant stop to pass, complain about jet packers.. its no secret that it sucks to lose but coming from a vet like yourself its sort of hard to understand... I will not speak on it anymore... keep going if you want little guy but i am done.. as for the teams I got the Jazz from Lakers vs Celtics for my Tandy comp when i was a kid, and the chiefs from Super tecmo bowl when i had my nintendo.. just to clear up things for you homegirl...

edit for the post above , the only reason that I said anything on the forum was because I...... wait I said I was done...

Lonestar

:p I'm only saying because I'm the ravens, and I have a drunken college fratboy for a QB. Lighten up, you could be at work!

Zep

Banned
Malleymal said:
I am done with you... the fact is you lost and in this league when you lose that equals a homecoming party for the bitch in you... cant stop the run?? just tuck your tail in between your legs and bitch and moan, cant stop to pass, complain about jet packers.. its no secret that it sucks to lose but coming from a vet like yourself its sort of hard to understand... I will not speak on it anymore... keep going if you want little guy but i am done.. as for the teams I got the Jazz from Lakers vs Celtics for my Tandy comp when i was a kid, and the chiefs from Super tecmo bowl when i had my nintendo.. just to clear up things for you homegirl...

edit for the post above , the only reason that I said anything on the forum was because I...... wait I said I was done...

hahaha, homegirl.....hahahahaha

ok, im a stop instigating this....Both of ya'll need 2 chill.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Let me tell you a tale. A tale of a man named Joey.

ogunleye.jpg

091503harrington.jpg

Green_inside122604.jpg

You see, Mr. Harrington here is costing me games. There's only so much the defense can do Joey. You threw an int giving cold the ball at the 50 yardline. You threw another int while we were driving to set up even better field position. In 78 attempts you have thrown 7 ints. 9% of your passes go to the other team. As a comparison. Across an entire season, I threw 13 ints with Eli. 17 games, 13 ints, Eli. 3 games, 7 ints, Joey.

I just lost in an OT game to Cold, 20-14. Hard fought game until Dre Bly had to go to the bathroom and let Owens score the game winner. :( How he ripped 140 rushing yards off on me is beyond me! :(

Just can't keep playing games with negative turnover margin. Leads to losses, obviously.

Fifty/FMT: Can you add Charles Rogers to my roster? Been giving his stats to some scrub.

:lol :lol :lol Dre Bly just left for that play

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
And...it begins.
Tell me about it :/ By the way, when would you like to get our game in? I don't know your work schedule or anything or time zone. I'm on the east, i work from 3-11pm. I can play mornings, early afternoon and nights, late night. I'm off this weekend so i can play anytime.

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rorschach said:
Truelize: I'm available today. Hope you're still around.

Well, you're not responding to AIM or this thread, so guess not. Wednesday it is, I guess. :\

Dude I'm still here for a couple of hours. But I'm so freakin sick I don't think it would be fair to make me sit through the beating you are gonna give my crippled team. Wednesday would be better if it's cool with you and the Commisioner Twins.

hgplayer1

just a heads up guys. im having some internet problems as of late. connection just keeps dropping. Im dreading having to call Cox for this problem but if it continues through the weekend Ill do something about it on Monday. its not terminal and I can get online most of the time but it will just crap out randomly.

my next two opponents are Drey and KingV. both of you guys are on my friends list so if you ever see me online and can play just send me an invite.

I cant seem to get AIM to work right now either.

Fifty

So it sounds like we'll be advancing with two games unfinished. Not great for this early in the season but that's ok. I'm about to play King V and we can advance soon after

Matrix

Malley,when do you want to play our week 3 game?

Rorschach

Truelize said:
Dude I'm still here for a couple of hours. But I'm so freakin sick I don't think it would be fair to make me sit through the beating you are gonna give my crippled team. Wednesday would be better if it's cool with you and the Commisioner Twins.
hah...commish twins...

Kinda sucks that I'll be over a week without practice (last game I played was Tuesday), but I wouldn't want to force you to play while you're sick.

w00t game of the week 2 weeks in a row...wait, I'm on the losing end of both! ><

Both were lost due to a stupid last minute mistake when I had the game won, too.

[edit] dayuuuum...Lamont just got smoked out of first place. T_T

DCX

DCX
Good game Ram' Man...that was a great game...wish it could have kept going...sorry about the delay, i was having a conversation with a girl...and it kinda wasn't to good of one...didn't effect me much in the game, maybe in the begining but it's all good, i had my chances...i missed a field goal that would have won it...

DCX

DCX

DCX
Yeah i should have gotten a bit closer on that last field goal off the fumble. I was playing not to turn the ball over :/ Yeah 8 sacks :D Didn't help to much, my pressure didn't force a turnover...i was hoping to get an int or two in this game, but you just pretty much ate the ball, had a decent run game and Chad johnson is just unstopable :(

DCX

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper could miss the rest of the season after injuring his right knee against Carolina on Sunday, coach Mike Tice said.

arnett2.jpg

"i've made a horrible mistake..."

i am fucked after EA gives us the roster update. hows about we play our games asap now? :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
arnett2.jpg

i am fucked after EA gives us the roster update. hows about we play our games asap now? :D

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
arnett2.jpg

:lol Your poll has betrayed you!!!

DCX

Marmaduke

Banned
OK I'm back. I see all is normal with the league. I will rack up my next two losses and catch up with the rest of you asap.

Also, where are the End of Season 1 Awards?

Matrix

Ea Servers are fucked,dont bother playing tonight :\

Lonestar

go for sometime tomorrow Z? I'll get out of work between 4 and 5 pm EST. I'm available to play pretty much anytime till 11 pm est or so.

Zep

Banned
Lonestar said:
go for sometime tomorrow Z? I'll get out of work between 4 and 5 pm EST. I'm available to play pretty much anytime till 11 pm est or so.

cool beans, i get outta class that time...

Top Bottom