• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
in the end, i was the nwa champ, and the undisputed botch champion. i was top on the card without being kevin nash or triple h.

G-Fex

:(

Maybe I should bring it back.

The wrestling channels have been taken down from JTV (RIP Nostalgia streams)

Maybe...if people were to know

G-Fex

Nocturnowl said:
If it's any consolation I missed these things because i'm asleep when they tend to air

it's my fault I never had a set schedule.

Who wants to see some NWA tonight?

I've been away for a while. I think that the NWA needs someone who can carry the company on his back.

Someone who is willing to stand up for the jobbers.
Someone who will fight for the fans.
Someone to stand up to G-Fex's Wolfpack and make things right.

Tune in to the next NWA broadcast, and witness me, Professor Beef, make the career comeback of a lifetime.

Tom f'N Cruise the best in the world
1q3k84.gif

Parallax

Professor Beef said:
I've been away for a while. I think that the NWA needs someone who can carry the company on his back.

Someone who is willing to stand up for the jobbers.
Someone who will fight for the fans.
Someone to stand up to G-Fex's Wolfpack and make things right.

Tune in to the next NWA broadcast, and witness me, Professor Beef, make the career comeback of a lifetime.
Since when have you separated yourself from the wolfpack?

G-Fex

Unbelievable what some people would do .

So tell you what, I'm going to schedule a triple threat ladder match, between Tom F'n Cruise, little hero Professor Beef, and my personal bodyguard, Brock Lesnar

G-Fex

TOM f'N CRUISE said:
^^ how did you get him on your side after all that Brock Lesnar bashing???
I always liked Brock.

Tell you what it'll be a tag team match between Tom, Beef vs. Brock and a Mystery partner.

-----------DID YOU KNOW-----------

The NWA hit its peak ratings tonight with 42 viewers during the Beef Wreckers win over the McGuillibuddies for the NWA Tag Team Titles. This historic team continues their legendary run.

Sparrow1.jpg

The Nation Of Domination 2.0 now has four members

The Frankman - WWE Champion
Parallax - Intercontinental Champion
Spindashing
Entropia or Outcast2004 joining soon

The CEO is so crooked. Parallax wins 20-man RR and he gives Parallax's title shot to a Ninja Turtle
thefrankman: awwww waitaminute
net_wrecker_: BUT
jakejuan15: lol
net_wrecker_: STRIPPED!
xmanooo7: OH HERE WE GO
mr_ithil: *hug*...AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
net_wrecker_: WTF!!!!!!!!!
jakejuan15: WTF LOL
thefrankman: ...WTF?
spindashing: WTF
jakejuan15: hahahaha
mr_ithil: hahahahahaha
net_wrecker_: CROOKED AS CEOO
djsandman13: WHAT
thefrankman: You see how he screws THe Nation 2.0?
xmanooo7: ARE.YOU. ***. SERIOUS?
mr_ithil: bias!
jakejuan15: LMAO
entropiawow: hahaha
mr_ithil: Donnie deserves it more!
spindashing: WHY RAPH
mr_ithil: my bias is superior!
spindashing: OH MY GOD TURTLES HAVE THREE FINGERS. THEY CAN'T TEXT
xmanooo7: he cant use a *** phone
entropiawow: Man, NWA makesa this *** up as they go! They don't even plan ahead
net_wrecker_: HIS LEGS WERE IN HIS SHELL
entropiawow: I bet G_fex gets to the shows and does a complete script re-write
net_wrecker_: I SAW IT
xmanooo7: his fingers are too *** big
mr_ithil: Donnie made a phone they can text with

Best night in NWA history, without a doubt. Would've kept watching but I have to get up early. I think we might need to put an exact time to when the shows end in the future. helps with scheduling stuff.

and if I lose my title after I leave, I'm mad

Parallax

i lost the IC title, and the funny thing is, theres no sting to it. im moving up until my belt arrives. meanwhile sandman gonna be scrambling for it. good luck with that.

I can't wait until G-Fex Laryngitis finds a few way to screw The Nation 2.0 next time. He should only broadcast twice a week to keep it fresh, and no more than 2:30 hours.

Not to mention he has a roster of 20-30 GAFfers now, no reason the same guys should wrestle 10 times a night.

G-Fex

I can't wait until G-Fex Laryngitis finds a few way to screw The Nation 2.0 next time. He should only broadcast twice a week to keep it fresh, and no more than 2:30 hours.

Not to mention he has a roster of 20-30 GAFfers now, no reason the same guys should wrestle 10 times a night.

That's a very good idea Frankman. I however will broadcast tonight just because Tom is coming over to watch and cause I promised Harry he'd debut tonight.

You have a funny way of thinking I screwed you over since you became the NWA Champion and Parallax became a IC champion and a No. 1 Contender.

Parallax

attention to all those who hold a title in the NeoGAF Wrestling Alliance

if you value your belt, do not let G-FEX put you in a match with one of the ninja turtles. they are nigh unstoppable and are comparable to the kaijin in ultimate muscle. they are a plague that can take all they want. if you want to keep your belt with them in a match, ensure that there are more than just you and the turtles in the ring. it may not help, but you have a better chance.

you have been warned.

Top Bottom