• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I haven't seen much but does it appear that the Reps are all behind trump?

Doesn't matter if they're getting on the Titanic, everybody wants to be a part of history.

Yeah, they'll get in line. Nothing shocking or surprising during the roll call so far.

El-Suave

So hilarous - these states touting their accomplishments - i.e. "home of Rosie, winner of prettiest cow of 2014", makes the country look so backwater.

Syncytia

Im curious too. Someone from DC is explaining it but I don't get it. Something about avoiding dissent.

They're basically fighting over whether someone who has suspended their campaign still gets the delegates they earned. As far as I understand, the RNC is pretty much saying, "They're not in the race, we're giving those delegates to Trump."

vypek

They're basically fighting over whether someone who has suspended their campaign still gets the delegates they earned. As far as I understand, the RNC is pretty much saying, "They're not in the race, we're giving those delegates to Trump."

Oooh. Okay. Thanks. That makes a lot more sense to me.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
US prescription drug ads are fucking insane. That adult swim parody thing a while back was barely an exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom