• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
Dana needs to lay off the roids

35987d7e-3ecd-4435-8f01-b0c03d296f70.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
Donald Trump will lead this country. Donald Trump will fight for this country. Donald Trump will chokeslam our enemies off the top rung for this country,

sangreal

That was actually a pretty good speech. Well delivered too.

Ok, this current guy sounds like he's dead.

Like Melania's speech though, it doesn't fit the theme. Instead of a day about Benghazi they should have a day about good guy Trump or something where those speeches would fit in. Today's theme is 'Make America Work Again'. Dana's speech had nothing to do w/ that

Sean C

"If you loved the last eight years..."

Well, actually, Obama's fairly popular at the moment, so maybe you shouldn't say that.

jmood88

I'm a big fan of the lines that non-politicians use to connect whatever line of business they're in to politics.

"As a plumber, I'm not part of the Washington elite, but I'm here to unclog the pipes of democracy and keep everything flowing like it used to!"

TS-08

Like Melania's speech though, it doesn't fit the theme. Instead of a day about Benghazi they should have a day about good guy Trump or something where those speeches would fit in. Today's theme is 'Make America Work Again'. Dana's speech had nothing to do w/ that

How did it not fit the theme? Isn't this the economy night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom