• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
JODY AVIRGAN 8:30 PM
Halfway through his speech, Marcus Luttrell said that he wasn’t used to teleprompters, and that he was just going to speak from the heart. The crowd here in Quicken Loans Arena ate it up. It was a great moment of showmanship. The catch? Given our vantage point behind the stage, we could see that every subsequent word of his speech was also in the teleprompter. Great theater takes practice, folks.

Apathy

wow, this lady is out of it.

Trump literally has said he wants to start wars. He wants to send young men out to die, young men who have mothers. She knows what it's like to lose a child and she wants to elect a man that will send more young men to die and have more grieving mothers. just wow

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I think her feelings are kind of understandable. Her support for Trump is still abetting white supremacy and his pseudo-fascist agenda, but the Trump supports without a personal vendetta against the Obama administration deserve much more side-eye than this mother.

She's reading something someone else wrote sharing "her" feelings. Gross.

JABEE

I think her feelings are kind of understandable. Her support for Trump is still abetting white supremacy and his pseudo-fascist agenda, but the Trump supports without a personal vendetta against the Obama administration deserve much more side-eye than this mother.

Exactly. I would understand this in the same way that I would understand a mother not wanting to vote for Bush after the War in Iraq.

elfinke

JODY AVIRGAN 8:30 PM
Halfway through his speech, Marcus Luttrell said that he wasn’t used to teleprompters, and that he was just going to speak from the heart. The crowd here in Quicken Loans Arena ate it up. It was a great moment of showmanship. The catch? Given our vantage point behind the stage, we could see that every subsequent word of his speech was also in the teleprompter. Great theater takes practice, folks.

Not surprised, but jeez.

WedgeX

Banned
Never mind how many investigations the GOP trotted out...now they're trying to pull this conspiracy shit in their convention?

I'm ready for the GOP to split.

She has every right to be angry and as upset as she is. However, this is pure exploitation of a woman still in pian and grieving.

There are many grieving family members of dead veterans who aren't lashing out at the government and Hillary Clinton in particular.

She does not get a pass for this.

LifEndz

I think I've reached my limit. I'll watch Bill Maher recap this later. Still shocked that this is a reality. What a time to be alive.

Get'sMad

god that hilary clip on that video was on some

tumblr_meo1hqMxhn1r81n4so1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom