• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Republicans really think a Trump Administration wouldn't mishandle Confidential information? The guy can barely be trusted with a Twitter account.
Didn't the Bush administration manipulate intelligence to sell a war, lie to the world at the UN and out a CIA agent?

I guess that didn't matter.

Mimosa97

So lady your son (rip) died in a pointless war and your only wish is to send even more young people to die in another pointless war ?

Fuck you.

Xe4

Banned
When they're right, they're right. We're at a crossroads. This election will determine the next 20 years of politics via the supreme court. Vote people : )

Didnt Republicans START these wars we're in??

ISIS is a direct result of the power vacuum left in Iraq after Bush's fucking preemptive bullshit war. The problem is the fucking dimwits these people are talking to have no fucking clue. And now they are fear monger support for more American troops in the middle east.

kai3345

Banned
my brother is a seal and if he was ever kia and my mother ever allowed a politican to coerce her into exploiting his death for political gain I would literally disown her.

Didn't the Bush administration manipulate intelligence to sell a war, lie to the world at the UN and out a CIA agent?

I guess that didn't matter.

I wish Democrats would go after Republicans as hard as the Republicans go after Obama and Hillary.

Bush administration should be in prison.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
THEY ARE NAMED YOU IDIOT!
\
sorry mods but this shit is ridiculous

---

AND TO THE RING IS

OH MY GOD IT'S HIM

JEFF "KKK OK" SESSIONS IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom