• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Tao of Steve" Trump announces economic policy team

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of billionaires compromise part of his team.

Cant wait for that bootstrap policy along with the trickle-down employment!

The sad part is that his followers will jump all aboard and say the country needs more "non politicians" in charge. The last thing we need is a bunch of billionaires running things to ensure that the rich just get richer and fuck the poor.

His whole appeal has been his lone wolf anti-establishment image. I don't know how they are going to spin appointing these guys as anti-establishment or as helping the disenfranchised white workers. One of those guys made money speculating tha millions of Americans were going to default on their mortgages!

They won't have to spin it because Trump fans won't care.

Their whole thing is that these guys are not involved in politics and are all successful billionaires, so they will obviously know how to make the economy great for everyone.

3fa.gif

Lol, this looks like something out of mass effect.

Damn, my sides hurt from that picture. Making Tuchanka great again.

tuxfool

Banned
How can anyone believe Trump's words?

They have no choice. They have been trained like dogs not to understand (or believe those that that do) empirical data. So critical thinking is not in their toolset, therefore they believe the person they like.

Insert crappy analogy "It is like playing chess with a pigeon".

massoluk

Banned
They won't have to spin it because Trump fans won't care.

Their whole thing is that these guys are not involved in politics and are all successful billionaires, so they will obviously know how to make the economy great for everyone.

Meanwhile, the 3rd richest person in the world went on campaign stop with Hillary. The 8th richest person in the world spoke at DNC 2016. The 4th richest person in the world is pissed at Trump and breaking off Mexican business relationship with him. The 1st and the 6th richest person all but officially endorse Clinton. The 9th richest people that usually endorsed every GOP candidate dissed Trump

Meanwhile, the 3rd richest person in the world went on campaign stop with Hillary. The 8th richest person in the world spoke at DNC 2016. The 4th richest person in the world is pissed at Trump and breaking off Mexican business relationship with him. The 1st and the 6th richest person all but officially endorse Clinton. The 9th richest people that usually endorsed every GOP candidate dissed Trump

Thanks for the info but we're talking about an economic policy team, not endorsements.

Anyway, if anyone wants to see just how little Trump fans care about whom he picked, read the comments here:

https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonExaminer/posts/10154041866929160

It doesn't seem like they even read the article.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
;)

Well some 14 MILLION! Republicans voted him their presidential candidate during the Republican primaries so...

His whole appeal has been his lone wolf anti-establishment image. I don't know how they are going to spin appointing these guys as anti-establishment or as helping the disenfranchised white workers. One of those guys made money speculating tha millions of Americans were going to default on their mortgages!

People wont care, as usual.

Cranster

Banned
Wait a second! Hasn't his entire platform been anti-establishment? Like the whole appeal was him not selling out to Wall Street, big banks and capitalists.
Trump is the establishment. He's a self-named rich billionaire/CEO. Anyone who thought otherwise is an idiot.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
A who's who of blue collar billionaires. Relatable group of guys here.

Dirca

Steven Mnuchin was also a producer of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad.

Seriously.

Steven Mnuchin was also a producer of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad.

Seriously.

"There's something going on there at Rotten Tomatoes. DC movies are the best. The best. How can they be so bad on Rotten Tomatoes? Something is happening there."

"There's something going on there at Rotten Tomatoes. DC movies are the best. The best. How can they be so bad on Rotten Tomatoes? Something is happening there."

Breaking News: Donald Trump to sue Rotten Tomatoes for 1 billion in damages, says that's the amount the movie would have easily made were it not for "misleading" reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom