• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

4 out of 5 towns recommends Bus being stuck at town and most the actually human players stuck on island. the bus needs to be immune to building collision. i am tired of being stuck with no freeman dollars to at least get back in town to get stuck there as the bus doesn't even go to the new island once the one i'm currently stuck on despawns

I had a long wait on the train as well; seems like if the town you choose is full or near full it takes longer because it's trying to get you in. I left the Gaf town so someone else could try to get in, but by being near the top of the list and so well run, it's pretty popular and its prime game time over here in Japan as well.

Actually Orgaslysk, and the easiest way is to hit L1/R1 until you see the High Mandate town list. It will show up on others as well but should be near the top for population/Mandate.

Got an invite but the link doesn't work. I'm getting a "Failure of server APACHE bridge" error. Bummer.

Please contact Sony Europe support. We've had several reports of this.

Also, the link takes you to where you can register a code that you would have gotten through an earlier notification, but it does not actually give you a code. The wording is kind of confusing.

Drencrom

So there's a player called YOURFACEDOTCOM that is hogging the Minstry of Labour and there is no way to snub this player when they're watching their labour result. This should be timed really. I crafted another Ministry of Labour but we don't have the mandate to construct it.

So there's a player called YOURFACEDOTCOM that is hogging the Minstry of Labour and there is no way to snub this player when they're watching their labour result. This should be timed really. I crafted another Ministry of Labour but we don't have the mandate to construct it.

I thought Ministry assessments were timed, but maybe not...

There's always the "military" option in the meantime...

For EU people who got notification emails, can you please answer the following:

1) Did the notification have a code included or not?
2) Did you receive a code for last month or not (please check your notifications/inboxes!!)

My email had a link to a beta page on the playstation website. This site had the code, not the email.

digged in a godzilla in the spot where there's normally dolls, instead i found like 12 boxes of paint, and 12 flashlights normal and comrade

anyone figure out how to get more medals?

andylsun

GAFtown wasn't in my friends list (because none of my friends were online?). No way of seeing where other people in your friends list have houses when they are not logged in?

There now though. What does GAFtown need the most?

Failed to complete the co-operative metal quest (which was easy) because the bus wouldn't move nearly often enough when we had an island with ample supply of it. Thanks island with giant balls. :T

Got a nice shot of GAF Town from the top of the pig island.

DQ7Ygo4.png

melkier33

Starting to think there needs to be an item that clears player made blocks in town. Plus the little bits hanging around isn't helping my ocd.

The game has crashed 3 times in the last 20 minutes or so. Once while playing, and twice while riding the subway. I restarted my PS4 after the second crash, but that clearly didn't help.

McFadge

Made a nice little town with another player but now the bus has stopped moving. Was hoping the patch might have resolved this :(

Guess I'll pack up for another town.

It's crashed 3 times just on the opening credits just after you do the starting tutorial and go on in the subway :(

Edit: 4th time. Can't actually get passed credits to go into town for the 1st time :(

riding down the island in my 64, kicking them gems, jacking them coals
Went to the back of the cube to get some dolls
knucklehead glitches out there cold, shooting me back to town

will link clip of me driving then come to a stop then it zooms out of my character and back in to town as if i'm driving then put me on foot

melkier33

Yeah I crashed, can't get into gaff town it keeps crashing after a long sub ride. Can get into other towns though. Something might be wrong with gaf town. Might just get some sleep.

Yeah I crashed, can't get into gaff town it keeps crashing after a long sub ride. Can get into other towns though. Something might be wrong with gaf town. Might just get some sleep.
I'm having the same issue. Guess I'll try some other towns and see if that works.

Edit: nope. Gonna try one more town and see if I can get in there. Otherwise I guess I'm not participating this time :(

I was able to get into a deserted town (0 comrades, 0 houses), if anyone feels like starting GAF Town 2.0.

Town name is Galunka, or send a friend request to "Ashdroid-".

Edit: This town is amazing; you can carry 7 resources at a time!

Qvoth

if anybody's using workbench on galunka, please build a town hall
or maybe domicile to increase population, those 2 should be the priority

if anybody's using workbench on galunka, please build a town hall
or maybe domicile to increase population, those 2 should be the priority

Just made a domicile. We need a population of 20 before we can get a town hall. We also need a ministry of labor, but we need more metal for that.

Top Bottom