• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UFC 129 Thread of 55,000 people chanting "GSP! GSP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

oh my god if he had gotten that fucking strange leg kimura whatever thing it would have been the greatest thing ever

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
I think its just getting slammed in the face so much......... lol.

Sick sick knees.

Killed him with those knees.

They looked like the beginning of the end when he was landing them then letting his hands and elbows go.

Zeliard

Surprised Bendo wasn't able to finish him off. Looked like he might have near the end but Bocek, to his credit, gathered himself and got back to the center of the ring.

Creamwolf

Neo Member
Bocek had his chances to submit him. He had bendo on his back quite a bit but did almost nothing there. Henderson really dominated the whole fight.

dream

Someone should have told Bendo we're all godless heathens up here so he wouldn't pull a Buenetello.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
god doesn't care if you beat Mark Bocek. I was afraid of a robbery there, but the judges got it right.

dream

poly if I had told you 2 years ago that Frank Edgar and Gray Maynard were going to have an epic trilogy on PPV, would you have believed me?

Zeliard

Valkyr Junkie said:
Quite the opposite; "OK, so you lost that round, no big deal.........." Repeat.

Are you conjecturing or is that what they were saying? Didn't really pay attention to the corners.

A lot of the time when fighters clearly lose decisions and are legitimately surprised by that, it's because their corner was telling them they won rounds they inarguably lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom