• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UFC 129 Thread of 55,000 people chanting "GSP! GSP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
6hFdC.png

Zeliard

charsace said:
It was similar to the setup Silva used.

I know seagal was pretty good at akido at one point. He really could be teaching it to them.

Anderson Silva in the Helwani interview seemed quite sincere about Seagal having helped him with that kick. If nothing else he clearly has plenty of reverential respect for him.

It's funny because we're on the outside sort of mocking Seagal because he's a well-known B-movie (and below) actor with an amusing acting style, but it's likely Silva and the others are familiar with Seagal mostly due to his legitimate martial arts background, and all the other stuff just doesn't even come to mind.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
MiDNiGHTS said:
If he could teach some of that crazy flexibility people will be doing some wild kicks.

Me and some friends where watching some of his movies the other day......... there's training and then there is bondage.

Zeliard

Knockout of the Night should go to several people tonight. You know Aldo is going to remove Hominick's face as well.

ShaneB

Zeliard said:
Knockout of the Night should go to several people tonight. You know Aldo is going to remove Hominick's face as well.

Fuck that. My off the wall prediction is Hominick winning by stoppage in the first round! Let's go!

Norml

Agent Icebeezy said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3JpHX4OKbRI/TbzGYu9lOiI/AAAAAAAACkk/jA5QS1DzdpU/s1600/laters.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Needs to be a bit longer showing the moves to trick randy.

m3k

ShaneB said:
Yes. Every single fight.

mad

shame i missed the machida win lol after watching the segal training video with anderson im not surprised by this

good for a laugh though

charsace

dream said:
Last dude who "came home" got swept in the first round. RIGHT CHARSACE?
I'm gonna train with Seagal so be prepared to meet me somewhere. Bring a gun to make it some what fair.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Master Thespian said:
Bold song choice, lol

He said (paraphrasing), "They can boo and taunt me all they want, it won't bother me. I won't be able to understand them anyways." lol

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Is anyone else concerned that Seagal is wearing shooting glasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom