• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ultimate Nintendo Console

Justin Bailey

------ ------
http://www.the-elite.net/NEC/

All the home systems in one box (and the GBA via the GBA Player):

O.jpg

N.jpg

M.jpg

L.jpg

H.jpg

Seems to be a bit of a Zelda fan, too.

belgurdo

Banned
Wooden case mods always seem to be the most amateurly done of every case mod I've seen, but they intrigue me the most. Maybe it's the result of being born in the 80s

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Sho Nuff said:
That is the worst case mod I've ever seen, he'd might as well use Legos.
I've seen a lot worse than this. This one actually isn't too bad. But yeah, once someone makes a case mod for these things and it actually looks cool, then more people will be impressed I suppose.

neptunes

I wish I could find I bigger picture of Yoshi's box, but techtv.com no longer works.

It's an XBOX, Ps2, XBOX and PC all in one sleek case.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
BeOnEdge said:
actually no i wouldnt. i was expecting some cool mod that uses 1 controller for everything and had all the innards 1 custom box. not some frankensteined wooden box with every nintendo literally THROWN inside of it. thats just stupid. now the box that neptunes posted...THATS fucking cool.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/images/feature/y/yoshi.jpg

copy and paste the link.
Yeah I've seen that before, very nice work. I was being sarcastic in the other post, BTW.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
That's G4 for you. I like how on the 8th page on the G4Techtv article, they have a pic of Yoshi under the caption "open case"

And they repost the same images like 5 times

It's an unsearchable disaster. They should've just left the TTV site up for archival purposes, but I guess the bandwidth costs were too prohibitive. Who knows.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
BTW he didn't just "throw all the nintendo systems in one box." If you read the site I linked you can see that he carefully took each one apart and wired his own power switches for each system. He even had to replace some of the parts on the older machines.

Say what you want about the looks, but you can at least appreciate it as a neat technological achievement.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
neptunes said:
I wish I could find I bigger picture of Yoshi's box, but techtv.com no longer works.

It's an XBOX, Ps2, XBOX and PC all in one sleek case.

4real? link plz

BeOnEdge

Banned
Justin Bailey said:
BTW he didn't just "throw all the nintendo systems in one box." If you read the site I linked you can see that he carefully took each one apart and wired his own power switches for each system. He even had to replace some of the parts on the older machines.

Say what you want about the looks, but you can at least appreciate it as a neat technological achievement.

you can plainly see underneath that hulking crate that each system seems to be fully in tact. so what he wired his own power switches. looks like nothing more than what a surge protectors on and off switch would do.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
BeOnEdge said:
you can plainly see underneath that hulking crate that each system seems to be fully in tact. so what he wired his own power switches. looks like nothing more than what a surge protectors on and off switch would do.
. . .

Did you even bother reading the site?

Top Bottom