• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

charlie-brown-happy-valentines-cute-greetings-animated-gif-2.gif

FeralEcho

Biden looks like he's lost the plot entirely... he's making Trump look competent at this point...

I'm not American but I just don't want Trump to win,as that will mean bad news for countries even outside the US. Isn't Trump buddy buddy with putler of all people...Things could turn ugly for the whole world.

CGNoire

Biden looks like he's lost the plot entirely... he's making Trump look competent at this point...

I'm not American but I just don't want Trump to win,as that will mean bad news for countries even outside the US. Isn't Trump buddy buddy with putler of all people...Things could turn ugly for the whole world.
Bill Maher warned the Dems not to put him in a Debate. Everyone with any sense warned them but the Dems don't listen to anyone anymore.

Last edited:

Billbofet

Gold Member
I wonder if the plan was to show how feeble and demented Biden is so he can step away with a hair of dignity to be replaced with Gavin or Michelle or any other Bond villain that's on deck.

Not many good options here..

Top Bottom