• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Week from HELL (56k, get broadband bitches!)

ManaByte

Gold Member
Prepare for your wallets to DIE!

Tuesday:
B0001DI6FM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0001NE48U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0001XMA6I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0002I9RPO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0002ILSL0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00020V5B6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00020V5AW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00020V5AM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0002I9RPY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0002ILSLK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0001X64WO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0000ALSFV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0001YM04E.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00003CXCT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Getting Katamari Damacy and the Star Wars DVD. Also gonna see if I can get that free Knights of the Old Republic (xbox) from the Circuit City deal

Wait Monster Hunter comes out this week? I've heard nothing about the release date...where the ads and hype?

ManaByte

Gold Member
Wario64 said:
Getting Katamari Damacy and the Star Wars DVD. Also gonna see if I can get that free Knights of the Old Republic (xbox) from the Circuit City deal

I'm getting Star Wars, Battlefront (Xbox), and Chains of Promathia (PC). I'll pick up Katamari when Fry's gets it in later in the week.

Makura

The premise of SW Battlefornt is awesome, but I doubt it can live up to it's potential.

I saw the ad tonite. The Ewok getting shot is hilarious. :lol

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
handy thing that i don't care about any of that stuff (already imported katamari). i think blood will tell/dororo is supposed to come out this week, though. i wanna check that out.

edit: and this is the week we would be playing the red star. if it was coming out. :( :( :(

Matlock

Banned
Katmari now. Warhammer when I get a job. Def Jam 2 and Second Sight when they hit $20.

Maybe DDR at Christmastime.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Makura said:
The premise of SW Battlefornt is awesome, but I doubt it can live up to it's potential.

I know someone who managed to get a copy of the PC version this weekend (gotta love street date breakers) and is loving it.

Mairu

I already have the Star Wars DVDs. Preordered Battlefront XBX (Gotta get the figure!). Will get def jam & tiger woods from my sister (yay for 20$ ea games). All that's left is Katamari Damacy & Mega Man Command Mission, but I'll wait until Mega Man drops to 20$

I hope I can find Katamari Damacy so I don't have to order it online :(

well since my car's crankshaft pulley decided to fly the fuck off last week, i have no money and won't be buying any of that shit...but i know i'll give in and my brokeass will probably buy Def Jam and the Star Wars dvd.

ManaByte

Gold Member
efralope said:
B00003CXCT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

nothing else really interests me...

even this I'll have to wait till weekend to watch.

I'm getting it tomorrow night at Midnight for $35. I'll watch one disc each night after work until I get through the set.

Fifty

November is when "Hell" begins, this is fine.

NHL 2005 should be a complete turd

FSW and UT were already out (FSW on Xbox)

The list would be much shorter if each box wasn't posted 3 times. :p

PS2: Gradius V - I was out of the country, so there
PS2: Katamari Damacy
PS2: Gungrave: OD
GCN: Donkey Konga
DVD: Star Wars Trilogy

Possibly more while picking those up. Ugh

Fifty

I forgot all about X Men Legends... I had seen the boxart and just thought it was some average looking licensed game, but when I looked just now I saw that Raven had made it, and that it was an RPG...I might end up getting that this week also.

Def Jam and Katamari are the only sure things for me. I just preordered Katamari online tonight, and there's no way it'll arrive this week...but I'll deal. :p

ManaByte

Gold Member
Crazymoogle said:
PS2: Gradius V - I was out of the country, so there
PS2: Katamari Damacy
PS2: Gungrave: OD
GCN: Donkey Konga
DVD: Star Wars Trilogy

Possibly more while picking those up. Ugh

Donkey Konga doesn't ship until next week according to EB Games.

Gungrave is out now :)

olimario

Banned
Donkey Konga is out soon? For some reason I thought it was hitting late October.
ROCK ON! I'll be playing Damacy and Konga in no time.
:D

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Wario64 said:
Wait Monster Hunter comes out this week? I've heard nothing about the release date...where the ads and hype?

Oh crap! Both EB and Gamestop have 9/21 as the release date, so I guess it is coming out. Where are the reviews?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Heh heh I like the boxart for DJ: Fight for New York. It's just so perfect.

My purchases are going to be light, in fact I'm only picking up Katamari Damacy this week and I'll probably rent or buy the others in the coming months.

ManaByte said:
Donkey Konga doesn't ship until next week according to EB Games.
Gungrave is out now :)

Yeah, go figure, now DK is next week. Gungrave isn't available here until tuesday though (lackadaisical eb product shipment, I guess)

EDIT: And whoops, I forgot to mention Shadow Hearts 2, which comes with SH1, compounding the day with more game purchases.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
uh oh, FFXI servers are already straining, lets see how Promatia in US affects things.

FightyF

Banned
I thought that in these threads you'd usually post the GOOD games...not just all games released. *cough NHL 2005 cough*

B'z-chan

Banned
This week's purchases:

FFXI COP
Katamari (2x)

I wish i could get starwars but its just gonna be a little out of my league this week.

demi

Katamari
MM Command Mission (GCN)
Xmen Legends (GCN) -- maybe later

That's all that entices me for now...

SHADOW HEARTS COVENANT ONE MORE WEEK HOLY CRAP I WANT IT NOW IN ME

Def Jam Vendetta is a big maybe and I'm still not sure which system to get it on. I bought the first one on GC and enjoyed it immensly.

Star Wars DVD will be a mandatory purchase at some point, but right now I'm more than content having the THX versions.

I had no idea Monster Hunter was coming out already. Wish it had LAN support...
In any case, I already have Katamari preordered, and thinking about whether or not to purchase Monster Hunter..

Top Bottom