• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

AceBandage=Banned? :O

iOrSRkhVmWaqr.gif

Okay this makes me sad, E3 just around the corner and then this.. Poor Ace

Nibel

How did get Ace and Jump banned? :O

I don't know what's up with Ace, but Jumpy did post some stupid shit in that Bungie thread. I mean it is worth noting that they aren't there at E3 and his reaction to that was wrong. There are people like me who care for Bungie and I think if you don't care for something then don't post.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Well my site's got nothing.

Ace if you're reading post a new record on that other site.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
wow, damn. Sad to see them got banned, but if they got banned for a week. They should be back by next weekend, right? Right!?

I'm glad that I am not on that hype train picture. I think that hype picture is cursed. O_O

Sadist

Am I safe? Oh god I don't want to go. I want to talk on GAF about Wii U with my speculation buddies!

I'm fairly certain I don't shit up threads or whatever

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I bet jump_button was banned for basically going into the "Bungie is not going to E3" thread and just posting that it wasn't news.

Well my site's got nothing.

No way... how can your site not have accurate descriptions as to why people are banned? :p
Thanks for the Wild World music btw. ;)

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
I can't see anything banworthy in Ace's recent posts.
360/PS3 have a huge userbase and the Wii U doesn't even have one - this is why they need to focus on the established platforms first and foremost in my opinion.
It makes sense as a business decision, but I don't think it's what Nintendo want to hear right now. Wii U should be getting all the major multiplatform games day and date with PS360.

Sendou

Just to clarify: if you get banned as a junior you're gone for good?

More on the topic: Ubisoft is showing some Wii U stuff on their own show, right? I wonder if this is only because they have been seemingly in good terms with Nintendo... Maybe they'll show some trailers but do not bring out the hardware.

Nibel

It makes sense as a business decision, but I don't think it's what Nintendo want to hear right now. Wii U should be getting all the major multiplatform games day and date with PS360.

As much as I love Metro, I don't see it as major multiplatform game. It would be nice to have a Wii U version of it at its 360/Ps3 release, but if you think the way like you described then nintendo should think about bigger and more important third party releases.

I always forget that they make Metro for Wii U, though. Wonder what they bring to the table..

BY2K

Membero Americo
Wait, no, me and HylianTom made a similar joke, it can't be that or we'd be gone too right now.

Someone hold me!

Just to clarify: if you get banned as a junior you're gone for good?

Yeppers. That's the whole point: Junior Members are in "trial mode." If you can behave yourself long enough to make it to member, they figure you're worth keeping around...more or less (Unless you say or do something ROYALLY stupid, of course). If you can't even be careful as a Junior, permabans all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom