• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the train - this is fucking HYPE TOWN

ibdFjJ6EYSyhfB.jpg

(hope I didn't forget anyone!)

Yaaaay, my Snifit made the cut! Love it.

To be fair, there might be a lot more generic 3rd party titles than not, but there is a lot of glorious shit that nintendo simply can't/won't do. I require their support.

Kokonoe

Banned
It'd be interesting if you could play 3DS games on the U tablet as a Super 3DS XL. (Which i'm sure modders will do eventually)

To be fair, there might be a lot more generic 3rd party titles than not, but there is a lot of glorious shit that nintendo simply can't/won't do. I require their support.

I just hope they put all these ports in some trailer reel for the conference and only talk about the 1st party and exclusive stuff in detail.

Exotic, you mean Nintendo will put some guava, passion fruits and pineapple in the GPU ?

why did i wrote that ?

Between you and blu I'd assume Wii U comes with a fruit and salad bar.

He didn't call Wii U a current gen console. :p

I just hope they put all these ports in some trailer reel for the conference and only talk about the 1st party and exclusive stuff in detail.

And put a disclaimer in it if they do.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
That Metro: Last Light news is pretty terrible. It's not a good sign when developers are treating Wii U as a secondary concern, after PS360. It should be the last HD triplet.
I don't really like South Park. It's the cynical internet asshole of TV shows. Every week, it's telling us how much something sucks, with no real solutions except for moderation. It hates everything, but it stands for nothing, because being excited or passionate about anything makes you a fuckin' loser.

South Park is like that one guy you know who always makes jokes about how fucked up the world is. He's funny, he's often right...but you don't wanna hang out with that kind of person, ya know? The only thing you'd have in common is how much you DON'T have in common with other people. "Yeah, I hate things as well! Let's hang out!"
I agree. It's funny, but after a while it starts to feel soul sucking.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Between you and blu I'd assume Wii U comes with a fruit and salad bar.

He didn't call Wii U a current gen console. :p

And put a disclaimer in it if they do.

If Wii = 1/2 bananas + 1/4 guava + 1/2 litchi + 1/4 passion fruit
Xbox 360 = 3 bananas + 1 guava + 1/2 pineapple
PS3 = 3 bananas + 1 guava + 1/2 pineapple + 1 litchi

If Xbox 8 = 15 bananas + 4 guava + 2 pineapple + 1 pomegranate + 1 avocado
Orbis = 12 bananas + 3 guava + 1 pineapple + 1 pomegranate + 1/2 avocado

Then Wii U = 6 bananas + 2 guava + 1/2 pineapple + 1/2 pomegranate + 1/4 avocado + 1 litchi + 1/2 passion fruit + 1/2 mango

And i even think this comparison is more accurate that all our 2x-5x scale thing.

BY2K

Membero Americo
That Metro: Last Light news is pretty terrible. It's not a good sign when developers are treating Wii U as a secondary concern, after PS360. It should be the last HD triplet.

What are you talking about? It's not supposed to be a HD triplet, it's suppose to be more than that. Not current-gen, NEXT-gen. And that the Wii U version is coming later is a GOOD thing, it means they probably don't handle it like a sloppy port.

Nibel

360/PS3 have a huge userbase and the Wii U doesn't even have one - this is why they need to focus on the established platforms first and foremost in my opinion.

HylianTom

Banned

Then Wii U = 6 bananas + 2 guava + 1/2 pineapple + 1/2 pomegranate + 1/4 avocado + 1 litchi + 1/2 passion fruit + 1/2 mango

And i even think this comparison is more accurate that all our 2x-5x scale thing.

Mango.jpg

"U cannot have-a da Mango!"

Heropon

I've returned from the Eurovision Festival thread and I see that jumpbutton is banned, what happened?

EDIT: AceBandage too?

Now I'm hungry. :(

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Is jump_button perma banned? I definitely called that he would be banned soon. He trolled in Microsoft and Sony threads all the time.

I've returned from the Eurovision Festival thread and I see that jumpbutton is banned, what happened?
Are you joking? :p It was just a matter of time.

It seems like mods are really cracking down on members who have a history of being fanboys or being extremely and loudly opinionated (BurntPork, jump_button). I don't think I fit in there, but I don't want to see my name in grey soon. O_O

EDIT: AceBandage too?

Your guess is as good as mine. I saw he made a joke about exotic vs. erotic, but that's my best guess. Are there any flamebait threads going on on the main board that I'm missing?

Sendou

Well that's one way to relief E3 server burden: ban all those before E3 who potentially will post a lot :p

EDIT: "He posted rule 34 of princess peach"
Shiiit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom