• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The World is Square. Are You?

aoi tsuki

i can't believe i got that far, but any game where i can listen to Daft Punk, drink a beer, and play at the same time is crack for me.

What was the point of the "x squares"? i thought that maybe i was supposed to draw a sqaure around one of the squares, and ended up dying.

aoi tsuki

Untitled-6%20copy.gif

i actually got 206, but after getting that black sqare at the bottom i died. :(

aoi tsuki

Johnny Nighttrain said:
Nintendo should rip this off, and put this in Made In Wario DS. this would be awesome with touch screen controls.
It's similar to Noiz (sp?), the freeware Japanese shooter. It's fun for a while, but eventually the stylus gets in the way of the onscreen action. It might translate well for a minigame though.

And i used my tablet to get teh above score. Coulnd't have done it with my mouse, even though it's optical.

rastex

Banned
The problem with these games is that slower computers have an advantage. With my crap computer I rock at flash games because everything is in slow motion, but with my current setup it's all so fast :(

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I made the stupid mistake to beeline to what I thought would have been an easy 100th black... and bam, got intercepted by a speeding red. :(

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Awesome game, too bad I am partially red-green colorblind, so I have a tough time distinguishing between the black and red squares quite a bit during play.

aoi tsuki

BobbyRobby said:
I think I need to upgrade to a wireless/optical mouse.
Or a tablet. i only got ~85 with my optical mouse. i saved the file earlier this morning and got something like ~350. When you draw the SWF into your browser, it takes up the whole browser window and runs slower. You can also keep hitting the Print Screen key to slow it down. i only did the first to get the ~350 score though.

For some reason, it won't work fully on my PDA. The music plays and i can move my square, but four squares (two of each color) just rotate at the edge of the screen, not moving. Sucks because it was make such an awesome game on the go.

Top Bottom