• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a major development regarding Sydney Sweeney

freefornow

GWjBMCeXkAMpNod

GymWolf

Gold Member
And to think Selena Gomez is a billionaire and this angel isn't :p
Selena gomez was cute when she was young, now she followed the bryce dallas howard way of the hollywood landwhales.

Edit: well apparently she is ill so not her fault.

Last edited:

ScythD

I think Selena GOT a kidney (from a fsn), folks with lupus def sint giving a kidney.
It wasn't a fan, it was another actress (Francia Raisa) who was her "friend". Shortly after the transplant when asked by a reporter who her friends are in the industry, Selena said Taylor Swift was her only friend. Francia then commented "interesting" on an Instagram post about the quote. Needless to say, Selena and Francia are no longer on speaking terms.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
It wasn't a fan, it was another actress (Francia Raisa) who was her "friend". Shortly after the transplant when asked by a reporter who her friends are in the industry, Selena said Taylor Swift was her only friend. Francia then commented "interesting" on an Instagram post about the quote. Needless to say, Selena and Francia are no longer on speaking terms.

Thanks for the correction. I misremembered

jason10mm

Gold Member

To be fair, Sweeny is probably giving up MILLIONS per month by not going the OF route. I'm constantly amazed at the level of chick at my local breastaurants that deal with working all day in skimpy clothes for tips when they could just be doing OF at home. Then again, working a restaurant like that is probably the first step in the slippery slope to stripping or OF...or scoring a sugar daddy.

RaduN

To be fair, Sweeny is probably giving up MILLIONS per month by not going the OF route. I'm constantly amazed at the level of chick at my local breastaurants that deal with working all day in skimpy clothes for tips when they could just be doing OF at home. Then again, working a restaurant like that is probably the first step in the slippery slope to stripping or OF...or scoring a sugar daddy.

Well, some crazy folk still find prostitution immoral and indecent. Times are changing fast though.

Top Bottom