• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a major development regarding Sydney Sweeney

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
0UbZVdl.jpeg
Disappointed with the hairy pits mind you...
6NprSWf.jpeg

winjer

Gold Member
Ana de Armas looked like a drug addicted meth addict compared to Sydney.

I bet in five years there will be a new beauty who will make sydney look used up. I remember just five years ago that Margot robbie was the hottest and decade ago thinking Jennifer Lawrence was the hottest and two decades ago thinking Jennifer Aniston could never be topped.

But God had other plans.

Ana de Armas is 10 years older than Sidney. There are very few women that look better than Ana at 36 years old.
And in that picture, it seems that Sidney is using a stronger base than Ana, hiding more skin imperfections.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Ana de Armas looked like a drug addicted meth addict compared to Sydney.

I bet in five years there will be a new beauty who will make sydney look used up. I remember just five years ago that Margot robbie was the hottest and decade ago thinking Jennifer Lawrence was the hottest and two decades ago thinking Jennifer Aniston could never be topped.

But God had other plans.
Boy that was such a dark era if a blonde surfboard like robbie was considered the sexiest woman alive (sexy sure, sexiest alive? Gtfo) almost as sad as where kate fucking moss was considered the hot shit of the week...

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Ana de Armas is 10 years older than Sidney. There are very few women that look better than Ana at 36 years old.
And in that picture, it seems that Sidney is using a stronger base than Ana, hiding more skin imperfections.
Yeah and she looks 10 years older. I just remember her looking like a goddess in Blade Runner thinking this is peak beauty and yet here we are, Sydney making her look like a haggard mother of two. In ten years, some new hot bitch in town will do the same to Sydney.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Yeah and she looks 10 years older. I just remember her looking like a goddess in Blade Runner thinking this is peak beauty and yet here we are, Sydney making her look like a haggard mother of two. In ten years, some new hot bitch in town will do the same to Sydney.

But she looked like a goddess in Blade Runner 2049. But that was filmed 8-9 years ago.
Still, you would be very lucky to have a wife/girlfriend that looks as good as Ana at 36 years old.
And no, Ana doesn't look like a haggard or anything like that. She is still prettier than most 20 year olds.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
But she looked like a goddess in Blade Runner 2049. But that was filmed 8-9 years ago.
Still, you would be very lucky to have a wife/girlfriend that looks as good as Ana at 36 years old.
And no, Ana doesn't look like a haggard or anything like that. She is still prettier than most 20 year olds.
i am saying in comparison to sydney. she looks fine. i will let her have sex with me.

Thaedolus

See, this is why you should all understand how Dave Grohl had a kid “outside his marriage”

Imagine dozens of girls who look like her fawning over you week after week.

You’re done

GymWolf

Gold Member
I find even a non-conventional super beauty like hanna hopkins more intriguing than generic blonde n°394394859

ct9bNOx.jpeg

(Before you people say that she is a conventional beauty, that's a very flattering picture, her face is not everyone taste in many pics)

Last edited:

Trilobit

Is that her?

It just goes to show that just by covering her eyes she can go from visually unique to looking just like any other thot. Plus that wetsuit needs to be unzipped about 2 feet, maybe all the way :p

If you worked at the Daily Planet you'd never know who your colleague actually was.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
To each their own but I don’t find her attractive at all. I think it is the completely out of balance proportions.
I agree, she's in great shape but somehow has fat, not muscular, appearing legs but a slim upper body. Always looks like a filter.

As opposed to someone like Jutta Leerdam (leering indeed!) who has more muscle tone and slightly better proportions for an overall far more appealing figure to me.

1mU8lup.jpeg

Top Bottom