• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tigers are the best animals on Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magni

Siberian tigers to be precise. I went to the Bronx zoo today, and although I didn't get to see the four month old cubs - they were hiding :( - I got to see this bad girl and her mother/daughter:

I just sat there and took a couple hundred pictures of these two beauties, what magnificent creatures. It's gonna take a long time to sort through them because I'll be oohing and awwing at each one.

So GAF, who's with me? Tigers are the best. Share your tiger pics here, and remember, lions suck (compared to tigers anyways).

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Tigers aren't otters.

QrgZW.jpg

C.Dark.DN

Banned
They would be my first choice to chill in the woodlands with. I would kiss their heads and attempt to avoid being eaten.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Tigers are by far my favorite animal. I remember when I was a kid I went to the Beardsley Zoo in CT and all I did was take pictures of the Tigers. I was a kid so the pictures came out terrible but it was awesome anyway.

DiscoJer

I'd say it's a toss up between Great Pyrenees or Newfoundlands.

Tigers are very beautiful animals, but would you want them guarding your children? Or would they rescue you if you were drowning?

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Siberian tigers to be precise. I went to the Bronx zoo today, and although I didn't get to see the four month old cubs - they were hiding :( - I got to see this bad girl and her mother/daughter:

I just sat there and took a couple hundred pictures of these two beauties, what magnificent creatures. It's gonna take a long time to sort through them because I'll be oohing and awwing at each one.

So GAF, who's with me? Tigers are the best. Share your tiger pics here, and remember, lions suck (compared to tigers anyways).
She's probably fantasizing about killing.

I agree, everything is awesome about them.

zIv44.gif

They look awesome.
They are awesomely strong.
They are awesomely big.
They don't need groups to be awesome.
They are awesome swimmers.
They can sneak around awesomely.
They are awesome at killing things.

Tik9D.gif

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
If I could chill with a Lion, Tiger, Panther, and Cheetah that would be the chillest afternoon in history.

I kill them many times. Can't say that about tigers.

and you know why? Because we already killed so many of them already, you don't see PETA doing campaigns trying to stop kids lighting fire to some some ants with magnifying glasses, just to get that sweet smell we all know and love. Tigers? Endangered and constantly protested for, if they were that good, would they really need us humans help? Tigers are all style and no substance, with the gifs in here it's almost like the killzone 2 of animals.

yogloo

No. Cow is the best animal on earth.
Good source of protein, you can use the skin afterwards, produces milk.
Try milking a tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom