• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tigers are the best animals on Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
velociraptor.jpg

sikkinixx

Too bad we must kill them all to make medicine from their penises. Or claws. Or whatver part they must die for voodoo cures.

Well, I don't know about best animals, but they do totally kick lion butt.

Mmm Hmmm. while I completely detest these Animal Vs Animal conversations (because its basically bloodsport) Male Lions have to constantly fight and defend their territory and so their fighting prowess is greater compared to the more solitary Tigers who don't have to fend off rivals as often.

I'd say it's a toss up between Great Pyrenees or Newfoundlands.
Tigers are very beautiful animals, but would you want them guarding your children? Or would they rescue you if you were drowning?

that's a dumb thing to say. an Animal can be great on it's won without them having to serve your selfish needs learn to swim.

Lions suck cause male lions are jerks. Female lions do all the work.

not true at all. they hunt too, just not as often because they are out and about marking territory and fending off rivals but they do help to take down Buffalo and elephants (small adolescents at least)

No. Cow is the best animal on earth.
Good source of protein, you can use the skin afterwards, produces milk.
Try milking a tiger.

..... good grief.

markot

Banned
Mmm Hmmm. while I completely detest these Animal Vs Animal conversations (because its basically bloodsport) Male Lions have to constantly fight and defend their territory and so their fighting prowess is greater compared to the more solitary Tigers who don't have to fend off rivals as often.

that's a dumb thing to say. an Animal can be great on it's won without them having to serve your selfish needs learn to swim.

not true at all. they hunt too, just not as often because they are out and about marking territory and fending off rivals but they do help to take down Buffalo and elephants (small adolescents at least)

..... good grief.
Oh please, male lions are natures losers. They are dead beat dads, evil step fathers, welfare queens and drunken louts.

Beavers are awesome, they are freaking engineering geniuses!

charsace

The problem with tigers is that they are similar to cats in some ways. And cats have certain traits, traits you don't want to deal with if cats were bigger.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Tigers are incredible animals, but Jaguars are my personal favorite. Such beautiful, cunning, and efficient beasts.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Sloths > everything and everyone

sloth-chillin.gif

sloth1.jpg

d2907_funny-animal-captions-space-sloth-capshun-contest.jpg

tumblr_lbnkf82GMQ1qc2e6a.png

HAPPY_SLOTH_desktop_800x600.jpg

They have such great teeth and haircuts. They're pretty much born to play TV game show hosts.

Flying and shit.

Deal with it.

Parch

I think tigers are better than lions just because of their behavior.
Lions are pack animals, often filthy, and the males act like complete douches.
Tigers are more solitary and are actually a big predator version of a house cat.

I was surprised how big Siberian Tigers are. They're friggin huge and so cool.

Look at that, so beautiful it almost makes me believe in god, but then I look at my neighbour's ridiculous little dog and I realize no intelligent creator would design a little shit like that.

Why are felines so amazing? Nature really nailed it here, against all odds.

Alucrid

Banned
Look at that, so beautiful it almost makes me believe in god, but then I look at my neighbour's ridiculous little dog and I realize no intelligent creator would design a little shit like that.

Why are felines so amazing? Nature really nailed it here.

You do realize that humans have been the one to develop tons of these different dog breeds, right?

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
I always thought that spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle looked like a sloth.
law_of_attraction-_eckhart_tolle.jpg

If you see him speak, he definitely gives off the vibe that he was a sloth in a previous life.

sky

They are awesome. Years ago I had an opportunity to get really close to one for a few hours, and the experience really stuck with me. It's one thing to see a photo or watch one in a zoo, but to be able to touch them and be literally a few inches away... damn, I was scared but in total awe. They demand respect!

You do realize that humans have been the one to develop tons of these different dog breeds, right?

A really skilled intelligent designer would create biological families that are incorruptible. All felines are beautiful and efficient, even the freaky mutants like ligers

Also please don't reply to this as if I was doing anything but talking ridiculous shit

Alucrid

Banned
A really skilled intelligent designer would create biological families that are incorruptible. All felines are beautiful and efficient, even the freaky mutants like ligers

Also please don't reply to this as if I was doing anything but talking ridiculous shit

i do what i want

Smellycat

Why are felines so amazing? Nature really nailed it here, against all odds.

Comments like these make me shake my head. It is quite puzzling that some people think nature can "design" such majestic creatures without an intelligent creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom