• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tiny Brains |OT| PS4/PC 4p Co-op Action Puzzle Solving

PBY

Banned
Will have the code tomorrow. I've been on my feet for 15 hours and beat.

A small but easy/lucky contest. First person to guess a number that I'm thinking between 1 and 100 gets the code.

I'm going to bed but if you enter I hope you have a US account and also a PS4.

UNCMark

Banned
Downloaded the demo tonight and holy crap the screen tearing is terrible. Did the devs just not know how to properly utilize the hardware? There's no excuse for a PS4 title to perform like this. No sale even with my PS+ discount.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?

A small but easy/lucky contest. First person to guess a number that I'm thinking between 1 and 100 gets the code.

Holy screen tearing. And it's a bit hard to see when you first start. Sadly, I'm not gonna fall for the Early Adopter Tax on this one. I'll just wait it out. Put it on the list.
Holy balls!! The Lightbar changes according to character !! I'm keeping this on my HDD just for the color changing xD

kurbaan

Banned
Yeah it's pretty bad.
Maybe they can patch it with some sort of Vsync hopefully?

EDIT: err well whatever solution PS4 uses for tearing

Worse than that for me was the bad framerate. Hope they fix it. Game seems fun but sometimes it hard to make out your person on the screen.

UNCMark

Banned

Holy screen tearing. And it's a bit hard to see when you first start. Sadly, I'm not gonna fall for the Early Adopter Tax on this one. I'll just wait it out. Put it on the list.
Holy balls!! The Lightbar changes according to character !! I'm keeping this on my HDD just for the color changing xD

If you like that, download DCUO. Lightbar changes depending upon which of the 8 or so classes you choose.

34, nice OT, and thanks for doing the giveaway. GL all!

Loved the demo

Tak3n

Banned
Welcome to the land of the PC guys, where you have a system that can run a game without a moments trouble, yet it is optimised poorly!

Petrie

Banned

37?

Cizard

Hasney

cametall

Gotta be lucky 13!

VanWinkle

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Wasp

Ilúvatar

I will be giving away a code of the game for PS4 sometime tomorrow so stay tuned.

I would like to thank the kind person who responded to my questions and provided the code as well.

I have updated the first post with some information from the review kit provided as well as the logo/banner pic.

I think over $10 is too much for this game. I played the demo last night with my fiance. We were amused but not blown away. She asked me how much, I said $16 and she said "fuck that." I agreed. I will wait for a sale to pick it up.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
So how is coop? Wife loves LBP and this seems like it could fill a temporary void.

Co-op is where it's at. And it seems you can use the Vita as a controller as well. Got the local and online MP covered.

I sent the code out to the winner of the contest. Hope you enjoy.

I would have been much more on the ball with this but I've been doing nothing but moving the last couple of days and also work. It's taken a toll on me.

Top Bottom