• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ Releases Video of Suge Knight Fatal Hit and Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMAK

Banned
street politics

Dude had a chance to get Suge locked for good but it took his dumb ass only a few days to basically admit stalking him on this day and assaulting him twice... shoulda been run over a third time..what a punk...Suge was obviously in self-defense mode.

studyguy

Update:

CNN just reported that Suge "collapsed" after the judge set his bail at 25 million.

mj-breaking-bad-gif.5449

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
Why would his bail be set so high? Is he that much of a flight risk?

Well, considering he was already out on bail for a previous offense when he did the hit and run? It's probably to make sure he doesn't do something else illegal.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I don't know how I feel. Trying to see both perspectives. On the one hand, it looks really bad. But if someone pulls a gun out on me (assuming they did and they all had guns), I will run the motherfuckers over to get away. It's hard to comprehend why he didn't take the street instead of going through the parking lot which I think will be how people form their opinions. Heat of the moment and not thinking clearly because a gun was pulled out on you or cold calculated murder? I guess I can see both sides. No sympathy for someone pulling out a gun on someone though (if that was the case).
I don't think there is any indication that anyone pulled a gun, just that they had guns, the guy he killed definitely didn't pull a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom